FARMINGTON — The city will sponsor a Meet the Candidates Night for residents to meet hopefuls for mayor and City Council.
The event will be hosted by the American Legion, on Wednesday, Oct. 16, at 7 p.m. at City Hall, 160 S. Main. The first half hour will be a formal setting with moderators asking questions of the candidates.
An informal session from 7:30-8:30 p.m. will allow the public to meet and talk with the candidates individually. Submit questions for candidates to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mayoral candidates are John Bowker and Jim Talbot. City Council four-year term hopefuls are John Bilton, Rick Dutson, Brigham Mellor and Jeff Steele — two will be elected. Running for a two-year City Council term are Kristen F. Harbertson and Doug R. Anderson.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- Police: Man confronts driver's ed student,...
- Man wanted for questioning in Tooele fire...
- Venezuela presents details in weapons case...
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 32
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 27
- Can police-community relations be... 14
- Rep. Mia Love buying $1M in TV ads for... 14
- Giant algal bloom likely to fuel Utah... 10
- Appellate court upholds water rights... 8