FARMINGTON — The city will sponsor a Meet the Candidates Night for residents to meet hopefuls for mayor and City Council.
The event will be hosted by the American Legion, on Wednesday, Oct. 16, at 7 p.m. at City Hall, 160 S. Main. The first half hour will be a formal setting with moderators asking questions of the candidates.
An informal session from 7:30-8:30 p.m. will allow the public to meet and talk with the candidates individually. Submit questions for candidates to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mayoral candidates are John Bowker and Jim Talbot. City Council four-year term hopefuls are John Bilton, Rick Dutson, Brigham Mellor and Jeff Steele — two will be elected. Running for a two-year City Council term are Kristen F. Harbertson and Doug R. Anderson.
- Searchers locate missing family of Olympian...
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via online...
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley detective...
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake...
- Healing souls, healing a mountain
- Man seeks video of 1995 Oklahoma City...
- Draper man dies from injuries in house explosion
- Salt Lake bike share program doubles in size
- Federal land managers criticized over... 24
- Renewable energy advocates decry... 19
- Habitual offender arrested in alleged... 16
- Student attitudes changing on healthy... 14
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley... 14
- 'No trespassing' sign may not stop... 13
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake... 11
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via... 11