FARMINGTON — The city will sponsor a Meet the Candidates Night for residents to meet hopefuls for mayor and City Council.
The event will be hosted by the American Legion, on Wednesday, Oct. 16, at 7 p.m. at City Hall, 160 S. Main. The first half hour will be a formal setting with moderators asking questions of the candidates.
An informal session from 7:30-8:30 p.m. will allow the public to meet and talk with the candidates individually. Submit questions for candidates to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mayoral candidates are John Bowker and Jim Talbot. City Council four-year term hopefuls are John Bilton, Rick Dutson, Brigham Mellor and Jeff Steele — two will be elected. Running for a two-year City Council term are Kristen F. Harbertson and Doug R. Anderson.
- Fountain Green holds first Christmas light...
- Doug Robinson: Advocate's plea: Please return...
- Baby's first Christmas comes with gift of hope
- Looming knee surgery inspired man to carve canes
- Resting her case: Judge reflects on Cuban...
- Christmas tradition: Judge visits jail to...
- Pranks spark collection of toilet paper by...
- Draper police step in for Santa after home is...
- Hatch 'sorry to see' Lee called an... 130
- List of potential prison sites cut to... 44
- Poll: Nearly two-thirds of Utahns... 29
- Mia Love names KSL reporter to head... 18
- Doug Robinson: Advocate's plea: Please... 16
- Pleasant Grove pizza manager arrested... 13
- Police: Gunman said he shot at trooper... 13
- Utah family making renewed push for... 9