FARMINGTON — The city will sponsor a Meet the Candidates Night for residents to meet hopefuls for mayor and City Council.
The event will be hosted by the American Legion, on Wednesday, Oct. 16, at 7 p.m. at City Hall, 160 S. Main. The first half hour will be a formal setting with moderators asking questions of the candidates.
An informal session from 7:30-8:30 p.m. will allow the public to meet and talk with the candidates individually. Submit questions for candidates to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mayoral candidates are John Bowker and Jim Talbot. City Council four-year term hopefuls are John Bilton, Rick Dutson, Brigham Mellor and Jeff Steele — two will be elected. Running for a two-year City Council term are Kristen F. Harbertson and Doug R. Anderson.
- Local religious leaders urge support for...
- Man killed in avalanche had a passion for...
- Cities, state battle panhandling through the...
- Dog lovers walk to support anti-bias measure
- The story of a fish, a river and what's ahead...
- Body of man, 51, discovered outside Cedar City
- Judge: Biological father will share custody...
- 14-year-old boy is losing his sight but sees...
- Advocates rally and 'roar' for... 56
- National, local businesses file briefs... 54
- Utah Democrats offer full Medicaid... 32
- Gov. Herbert threatens veto of House... 31
- Judge: Biological father will share... 28
- The story of a fish, a river and what's... 24
- Cities, state battle panhandling... 21
- Local religious leaders urge support... 20