LINDON — The city will host a meet the candidates night at 7 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 24, at the Lindon City Community Center, 25 N. Main.
Candidates will be on hand to express their views on issues facing Lindon. Following a formal question and answer period, candidates will be available to speak individually with residents.
Lindon will hold a general election on Nov. 5 to choose a mayor and two City Council members.
Mayoral candidates are James Slade and Jeff Acerson. City Council hopefuls are James Christensen, Dustin Sweeten, Jacob Hoyt and Van Broderick.
- Parade spectators celebrate pioneers past and...
- A photographic look back at the Days of '47...
- Draper house explodes into flames (+videos)
- Head-on collision kills 2, injures 3 in Eagle...
- Student attitudes changing on healthy school...
- Rare cancer treatment leaves Provo teen hopeful
- Missouri hiker found dead in hot Wayne County...
- See what the pioneers thought, felt as they...
- Herbert among 6 governors raising... 46
- Union Pacific train makes special... 15
- Renewable energy advocates decry... 15
- 'Inseparable' Clinton brothers killed... 14
- Utah State Fairpark and Real Salt Lake... 14
- Protesters from across U.S. arrested at... 13
- 'No trespassing' sign may not stop... 13
- New solar panels are symbol of the... 11