LINDON — The city will host a meet the candidates night at 7 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 24, at the Lindon City Community Center, 25 N. Main.
Candidates will be on hand to express their views on issues facing Lindon. Following a formal question and answer period, candidates will be available to speak individually with residents.
Lindon will hold a general election on Nov. 5 to choose a mayor and two City Council members.
Mayoral candidates are James Slade and Jeff Acerson. City Council hopefuls are James Christensen, Dustin Sweeten, Jacob Hoyt and Van Broderick.
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- Weber County deputies investigating possible...
- Festival celebrates cultural traditions
- Police suspect arson in house fire that...
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue atop...
- Man rams truck into police station, assaults...
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 34
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 30
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 20
- National conservative group backs... 18
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 17
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use... 17
- Hatch steadfast in holding up Supreme... 13
- Group targets Utah's public lands fight... 12