Kristin Murphy, Deseret News
Note: This week's highlights include some of the longest plays of the 2013 season. Also included are player accolades and team achievements from Week 6, as well as milestone games and school-record passing updates.
The final regular season battle between unbeatens takes place when Brighton invades Bingham for Region 3 supremacy. The Bengals maintain a 29-12-1 lead in a series that was uninterrupted from 1969, when Brighton opened, through 2005, the last time they met.
More on this week’s other matchups later on.
UP NEXT: Clinched and nearly clinched
Felt’s Facts welcomes questions, comments and corrections – email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Newcomers enjoy BYU hoops debut in Cougar Tipoff
- Red and Blue Recruits: Examining the...
- Live streams: 2A & 3A volleyball championship...
- High school football: Improbable final play...
- Felt's Facts, playoff edition: Newcomers,...
- Former BYU pitcher Jeremy Guthrie's little...
- Mormons in the rodeo: LDS competitors find...
- Utah Jazz fall to Rockets on opening night
- BYU needs win at Middle Tennessee to... 78
- Misery loves company: BYU football No.... 58
- Utes lose Dres Anderson to a knee injury 54
- High school football: State tournament... 50
- BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall gives... 46
- Poppinga has endured dark times before,... 42
- BYU men, women both picked to finish... 32
- Red and Blue Recruits: Examining the... 30