I read the Deseret News article online about Big Foot sightings ("Bigfoot: Map outlines sightings in United States, Canada," Sept. 30). There seems to be many more sightings of Big Foot in Utah than there have been sightings of wolves.
We will be forming a group to study Big Foot in Utah and the impact that he might have on our state. We will fully expect to receive $300,000 dollars from the state Legislature to make sure that Big Foot does not take up residence here.
- My view: Has Utah's new election law created...
- Robert J. Samuelson: Let us praise GDP
- In our opinion: The special session supports...
- My view: History of abolitionists teach us an...
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Goodbye, Rickey Smith
- In our opinion: Divided 8-judge Supreme Court...
- John Florez: A father's heartbreaking letter
- Robert J. Samuelson: The Olympic sinkhole
- In our opinion: Finding – not... 74
- In our opinion: Divided 8-judge Supreme... 49
- Letter: Nothing is 'free' 36
- My view: Has Utah's new election law... 22
- Those intolerable TSA security lines 21
- On Second Thought: A lighthearted look... 19
- Drew Clark: Will 2016 be the breakout... 16
- My view: Patriotic Millionaires urges... 16