I read the Deseret News article online about Big Foot sightings ("Bigfoot: Map outlines sightings in United States, Canada," Sept. 30). There seems to be many more sightings of Big Foot in Utah than there have been sightings of wolves.
We will be forming a group to study Big Foot in Utah and the impact that he might have on our state. We will fully expect to receive $300,000 dollars from the state Legislature to make sure that Big Foot does not take up residence here.
- In our opinion: Parents reading to young...
- Letter: Peanut butter ban?
- Drew Clark: What President Obama does well:...
- Letter: Pay for your share
- Letter: Repeating past mistakes
- Ron Clegg: Primary seat belt law will save lives
- In our opinion: Supreme Court rules...
- Kent Jones: Anticipating the forthcoming...
- In our opinion: Obama's State of the... 71
- Jay Evensen: Obama must make religious... 54
- In our opinion: How immigration reform... 43
- 6 important takeaways for families in... 37
- In our opinion: Supreme Court rules... 35
- Letter: Not so lazy 34
- Jay Evensen: Leave free tuition... 31
- Doug Robinson: NFL overtime rules need... 27