I read the Deseret News article online about Big Foot sightings ("Bigfoot: Map outlines sightings in United States, Canada," Sept. 30). There seems to be many more sightings of Big Foot in Utah than there have been sightings of wolves.
We will be forming a group to study Big Foot in Utah and the impact that he might have on our state. We will fully expect to receive $300,000 dollars from the state Legislature to make sure that Big Foot does not take up residence here.
- Richard Davis: Latter-day Saints should... 190
- My view: Marriage and social justice go... 98
- Greg Bell: Defenders of religious... 86
- In our opinion: Religious freedom... 52
- In our opinion: It's time to scrutinize... 50
- Letter: Gun control 50
- Letter: Obama fans? 43
- Faith, family and freedom join to... 25