I read the Deseret News article online about Big Foot sightings ("Bigfoot: Map outlines sightings in United States, Canada," Sept. 30). There seems to be many more sightings of Big Foot in Utah than there have been sightings of wolves.
We will be forming a group to study Big Foot in Utah and the impact that he might have on our state. We will fully expect to receive $300,000 dollars from the state Legislature to make sure that Big Foot does not take up residence here.
- Jay Evensen: Ask people in the Third World if...
- In our opinion: Alleged medicinal benefits of...
- My view: Medical marijuana: Google vs. PubMed
- My view: Does going to pot send the wrong...
- My view: Scouting: Friend or foe?
- Rely on invisible hand?
- George F. Will: Break the dentists' hold on...
- Jay Evensen: Legislature's pornography...
- In our opinion: National security and... 79
- Robert J. Samuelson: The false charms... 58
- Is it time for our first woman president? 55
- My view: Scouting: Friend or foe? 39
- Barack Obama: Religious freedom keeps... 33
- Jay Evensen: Legislature's pornography... 32
- In our opinion: Alleged medicinal... 31
- Letter: Coal and job creation 24