I read the Deseret News article online about Big Foot sightings ("Bigfoot: Map outlines sightings in United States, Canada," Sept. 30). There seems to be many more sightings of Big Foot in Utah than there have been sightings of wolves.
We will be forming a group to study Big Foot in Utah and the impact that he might have on our state. We will fully expect to receive $300,000 dollars from the state Legislature to make sure that Big Foot does not take up residence here.
- In our opinion: A slippery 'immoral' Tweet
- School fees: Is Utah really family friendly?
- Charles Krauthammer: Solution to inversion is...
- Letter: Society puzzles
- 20 of the most influential and innovative...
- Equality in family life does not mean sameness
- Jay Evensen: Utahns support Common Core, even...
- Michael Gerson: State of Israel: History...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb:... 82
- Letter: Police brutality 62
- School fees: Is Utah really family... 48
- Mary Barker: Our economic discourse... 43
- Richard Davis: The State Board can do... 42
- In our opinion: A slippery 'immoral' Tweet 39
- Constitutional commitments trump tribal... 35
- Letter: Society puzzles 32