I appreciate the representation that I have received from Sen. Mike Lee and Rep. Jason Chaffetz. They have honorably stood their ground against the progressive implementation of Obamacare and against the growing power of the executive branch.
If the executive branch will not accept a delay to the whole Obamacare law, then Congress should not accept any delay or exemption to any part of it. Every exemption and delay that the executive has issued without congressional approval should be nullified prior to Obamacare going into effect.
- In our opinion: Trouble on tap? Colleges...
- Drew Clark: Religious freedom is more than a...
- In our opinion: Labor Day revisited
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: How Utah...
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own 'killer...
- John Hoffmire: Monied interests and democracy
- Charles Krauthammer: Solution to inversion is...
- In our opinion: A slippery 'immoral' Tweet
- In our opinion: A slippery 'immoral' Tweet 45
- Mary Barker: Our economic discourse... 43
- Drew Clark: Religious freedom is more... 39
- Charles Krauthammer: Solution to... 37
- Constitutional commitments trump tribal... 35
- Letter: Society puzzles 33
- Join the discussion: Is Common Core... 32
- Jay Evensen: Utahns support Common... 31