I appreciate the representation that I have received from Sen. Mike Lee and Rep. Jason Chaffetz. They have honorably stood their ground against the progressive implementation of Obamacare and against the growing power of the executive branch.
If the executive branch will not accept a delay to the whole Obamacare law, then Congress should not accept any delay or exemption to any part of it. Every exemption and delay that the executive has issued without congressional approval should be nullified prior to Obamacare going into effect.
- In our opinion: Parents reading to young...
- Letter: Peanut butter ban?
- Drew Clark: What President Obama does well:...
- Letter: Pay for your share
- Letter: Repeating past mistakes
- Ron Clegg: Primary seat belt law will save lives
- In our opinion: Supreme Court rules...
- Kent Jones: Anticipating the forthcoming...
- In our opinion: Obama's State of the... 71
- Jay Evensen: Obama must make religious... 54
- 6 important takeaways for families in... 37
- In our opinion: Supreme Court rules... 35
- Letter: Not so lazy 34
- Jay Evensen: Leave free tuition... 31
- Doug Robinson: NFL overtime rules need... 27
- George F. Will: America’s welfare... 22