I appreciate the representation that I have received from Sen. Mike Lee and Rep. Jason Chaffetz. They have honorably stood their ground against the progressive implementation of Obamacare and against the growing power of the executive branch.
If the executive branch will not accept a delay to the whole Obamacare law, then Congress should not accept any delay or exemption to any part of it. Every exemption and delay that the executive has issued without congressional approval should be nullified prior to Obamacare going into effect.
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- My view: Non-discrimination laws have a problem
- President should not act without...
- In our opinion: No more 'Government Motors'
- Richard Davis: Mandela's greatest achievement...
- Doug Robinson: We are in the midst of an era...
- Matthew Sanders: Nelson Mandela's goodness...
- Can Mandela's legacy revive the GOP?
- In our opinion: Don't raise the minimum... 65
- My view: Fix Obamacare, don't replace it 61
- Robert Bennett: Create wealth before... 43
- Letter: Doctors unite 40
- Andrew Morriss: No, Congress should not... 39
- Can Mandela's legacy revive the GOP? 30
- In our opinion: No more 'Government... 27
- President should not act without... 24