I appreciate the representation that I have received from Sen. Mike Lee and Rep. Jason Chaffetz. They have honorably stood their ground against the progressive implementation of Obamacare and against the growing power of the executive branch.
If the executive branch will not accept a delay to the whole Obamacare law, then Congress should not accept any delay or exemption to any part of it. Every exemption and delay that the executive has issued without congressional approval should be nullified prior to Obamacare going into effect.
- Join the discussion: Is feminism misunderstood?
- Dan Liljenquist: The economic impact of...
- In our opinion: Timing is right for the...
- In our opinion: Federal contracting executive...
- Perceptions of Obama and his policies at home...
- My view: Utah's Constitution requires state...
- Capitalism and the common good: Fairness,...
- Can a news channel 'solve problems'?
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah... 114
- In our opinion: The Affordable Care Act... 79
- In our opinion: The long-term outlook... 51
- Can a news channel 'solve problems'? 47
- Join the discussion: Is feminism... 38
- Capitalism and the common good:... 37
- My view: A global warming solution to... 36
- In our opinion: Timing is right for the... 36