I appreciate the representation that I have received from Sen. Mike Lee and Rep. Jason Chaffetz. They have honorably stood their ground against the progressive implementation of Obamacare and against the growing power of the executive branch.
If the executive branch will not accept a delay to the whole Obamacare law, then Congress should not accept any delay or exemption to any part of it. Every exemption and delay that the executive has issued without congressional approval should be nullified prior to Obamacare going into effect.
- Doug Robinson: We are in the midst of an era...
- Michael Gerson: The gospel according to JC...
- My view: Fix Obamacare, don't replace it
- Robert J. Samuelson: Government programs...
- Most popular letters to the editor of 2013
- In our opinion: Don't raise the minimum wage
- In our opinion: Forgiveness, positive focus...
- Matthew Sanders: Nelson Mandela's goodness...
- In our opinion: Don't raise the minimum... 62
- My view: Fix Obamacare, don't replace it 57
- Robert Bennett: Create wealth before... 41
- Letter: Doctors unite 40
- Andrew Morriss: No, Congress should not... 32
- Michael E. Kraft: Yes, Congress should... 22
- Letter: Foreign aid 17
- My view: Utah needs to expand Medicaid 14