Despite a government shutdown orchestrated as a protest to the Affordable Care Act, the health care exchanges set up to allow people to shop for health care plans went up today, and the individual mandate is now law, leaving people with a few months to either gain insurance, or be forced to pay a fine.
Face the Facts USA has created an info-graphic to better help explain the individual mandate penalty:
- In our opinion: Utah gun law that canceled...
- Michael Gerson: A Senate takeover — No...
- Letter: Lessons for Greg Bell
- In our opinion: Technology in today's schools...
- My view: Congress must tackle tough issues
- Center that specializes in stories about...
- Letter: Vote for cleaner air
- Greg Bell: Lessons learned form the campaign...
- In our opinion: Utah gun law that... 148
- Greg Bell: Lessons learned form the... 87
- In our opinion: New conservative war on... 53
- In our opinion: Where has the family... 50
- Letter: What is ‘common good?’ 31
- Robert Bennett: Former Defense... 28
- In our opinion: School reformers should... 25
- Letter: Uninformed candidate 25