Despite a government shutdown orchestrated as a protest to the Affordable Care Act, the health care exchanges set up to allow people to shop for health care plans went up today, and the individual mandate is now law, leaving people with a few months to either gain insurance, or be forced to pay a fine.
Face the Facts USA has created an info-graphic to better help explain the individual mandate penalty:
- Disputes over specialized license plates...
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington
- Jay Evensen: Cuba not likely to change...
- My view: Chaffetz named ‘politician of...
- In our opinion: Water, a precious commodity
- Lessons from 'Christmas Carol'
- Letter: Monolingual minorities
- Dan Liljenquist: Being good for goodness sake
- Charles Krauthammer: Democrats use... 78
- In our opinion: Police training should... 45
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington 44
- In our opinion: Wood burning ban... 37
- Robert Bennett: More political... 36
- My view: Chaffetz named... 34
- Letter: Patriots or serfs? 33
- Susan Roylance: Definition of the... 32