Despite a government shutdown orchestrated as a protest to the Affordable Care Act, the health care exchanges set up to allow people to shop for health care plans went up today, and the individual mandate is now law, leaving people with a few months to either gain insurance, or be forced to pay a fine.
Face the Facts USA has created an info-graphic to better help explain the individual mandate penalty:
- Doug Robinson: The high cost of coaches
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Long-term...
- In our opinion: Liberal arts vs STEM...
- In our opinion: Fabricated Rolling Stone...
- Drew Clark: After 50 years, Moore's Law...
- My view: History reveals some correct beliefs...
- Letter: Costly benefits
- Letter: Next president?
- Ralph Hancock: Religious freedom and... 75
- Letter: Wrong wage approach 47
- Letter: No more hungry kids 41
- Kathleen Parker: Hillary Clinton's... 40
- Greg Bell: The problem of being a... 40
- Utah's 'grand bargain' stands in sharp... 34
- Letter: Unemployment compensation 33
- Letter: Intimate caucus system 27