Despite a government shutdown orchestrated as a protest to the Affordable Care Act, the health care exchanges set up to allow people to shop for health care plans went up today, and the individual mandate is now law, leaving people with a few months to either gain insurance, or be forced to pay a fine.
Face the Facts USA has created an info-graphic to better help explain the individual mandate penalty:
- In our opinion: Divided 8-judge Supreme Court...
- John Florez: A father's heartbreaking letter
- Robert J. Samuelson: The Olympic sinkhole
- In our opinion: Finding – not forcing...
- Drew Clark: Will 2016 be the breakout year...
- My view: The supergentrification of Sugar House
- Michael Gerson: The Dalai Lama's path to peace
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: The 'bathroom...
- In our opinion: Finding – not... 79
- Letter: Nothing is 'free' 50
- In our opinion: Divided 8-judge Supreme... 49
- Those intolerable TSA security lines 22
- Richard Davis: Who needs to go to the... 22
- On Second Thought: A lighthearted look... 19
- Letter: Citizens have a duty 19
- In our opinion: A social media enabled... 18