OGDEN — Ogden police discovered an injured man lying on a sidewalk early Tuesday and learned that he had been shot.
At 3:19 a.m., police responded to a call of a shooting at 259 E. 29th Street in Ogden, said Ogden Police Lt. Danielle Croyle. There, they found the gunshot victim on the sidewalk. He was taken to Ogden Regional Medical Center in critical condition.
Police have not identified a suspect. Detectives from the Ogden Metro Gang Unit and the department's Major Crimes Division were looking into the incident.
— Whitney Evans
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration
- Husband says he didn't know about wife's...
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on continued...
- Doug Robinson: The first kiss and the long...
- Graphic video shows 7 shots fired without...
- Utah cyclist dies Sunday at the age of 23
- 7 dead babies found in Pleasant Grove garage;...
- Southern Utah left wanting for water
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration 95
- 7 dead babies found in Pleasant Grove... 74
- Utah attorney general encourages... 57
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on... 36
- Will Josh Powell's family argue he... 28
- Doug Robinson: The first kiss and the... 24
- Mom accused of killing 6 newborns held... 24
- Moab's dilemma: Can recreation coexist... 23