Davison Cheney: Hand to the Aggies — they know how to take care of their rivals
BYU fans, please don’t throw stuff at our refs like you did at the "other" game —you know the one. Some of these men are friends of people we have heard about, and we don’t want anyone who has risked his life by driving through Sardine Canyon all the way to Cache Valley to get donked by a sailing missiles of Sprite and caffeine-free Diet Coke.
Also, in case you didn't see the YouTube video, you all have rotten aim.
Friday night's game is Utah State’s second home game, and, arguably, the hottest ticket of the year. USU Athletic director Scott Barnes said the single-game tickets sold out within 30 minutes of going on sale.
Friday nights in Logan are serious business for both for Utah State (3-2, 2-0 MWC) and BYU (2-2). Wells hopes Friday at Romney Stadium becomes a blue-and-grey game to rank with the finest of them.
So, I will be listening to Greg Wrubell on KSL News Radio in some parking lot while eating a Blue Burger with coupon given to me by a nice coed majoring in family studies. My wish is that everyone, Cougars and Aggies alike, will be able to keep a sense of who they are so no one will have to spend most of LDS general conference apologizing and begging forgiveness because they screamed obscenities at people who look like they were at their family reunion last Wednesday.
Just watch how the Aggies do it. They have the polite please and thank you, and then they will pat your rear.
Gotta love Logan.
- Class of 2015: Utah high school athletes with...
- Christian Stewart writes final chapter on...
- Dick Harmon: Sonny Detmer's bloodline about...
- Morning links: Fox Sports discusses why OU...
- Reports: Jackson Vroman found dead
- Jazz not expected to be a major player (or...
- Amy Donaldson: Former BYU QB Jake Heaps'...
- Why is William Penn, a Quaker university in...
- Amy Donaldson: Former BYU QB Jake... 49
- Morning links: Fox Sports discusses why... 42
- Morning links: New BYU commit's late... 31
- Dick Harmon: BYU's retired AD Glen... 27
- Jazz not expected to be a major player... 13
- Dick Harmon: Sonny Detmer's bloodline... 12
- Utah State wide receiver/kick returner... 10
- Former Utah Utes guard Delon Wright... 9