Utah Jazz: Contract extensions, funny moments among camp quotes Monday
“Dunking on Alec Burks,” he quickly replied.
Some other funny lines:
- Richard Jefferson laughed while interrupting media members in an interview with Hayward. “You want me to break it up? Are you tired? C’mon, step back.” After joking with reporters, Jefferson allowed one final question. “He would sit here for two hours and answer questions. He’s such a nice guy.”
- Jefferson was asked if being traded from Golden State to Utah gave him a new lease on life: “I got the No. 24 back. I was 24 my entire career. Because Rick Barry had it in Golden State, they made me wear 44. I’m really going to make it seem like that was the reason why I struggled last year.”
- Brandon Rush on his reaction to being traded to the Jazz from the Warriors this summer: “I was actually in Hawaii at the time I got traded. It kind of ruined my moment, but I think it’s what’s best for me. I ended up at a place where there’s a great opportunity for a lot of playing time. I’m happy where I’m at right now.”
What You May Have Missed
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- 5 things you may have missed at BYU...
- Brad Rock: The unforgettable Hot Rod Hundley
- Dick Harmon: Nomadic hoops coach Tony Ingle...
- BYU offense offers sneak peek for fans in...
- Utah football: Quarterback Kendal Thompson...
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes... 107
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes... 32
- Guest commentary: Utah Jazz face an... 31
- Can Utes turn Sweet 16 dance into date... 28
- Photo gallery and video replay: BYU... 23
- Brad Rock: Utes shouldn't feel bad, in... 23
- Home games on the Sabbath: RSL... 21
- Dick Harmon: Henderson joins other BYU... 20