Utah Jazz: Contract extensions, funny moments among camp quotes Monday
“Dunking on Alec Burks,” he quickly replied.
Some other funny lines:
- Richard Jefferson laughed while interrupting media members in an interview with Hayward. “You want me to break it up? Are you tired? C’mon, step back.” After joking with reporters, Jefferson allowed one final question. “He would sit here for two hours and answer questions. He’s such a nice guy.”
- Jefferson was asked if being traded from Golden State to Utah gave him a new lease on life: “I got the No. 24 back. I was 24 my entire career. Because Rick Barry had it in Golden State, they made me wear 44. I’m really going to make it seem like that was the reason why I struggled last year.”
- Brandon Rush on his reaction to being traded to the Jazz from the Warriors this summer: “I was actually in Hawaii at the time I got traded. It kind of ruined my moment, but I think it’s what’s best for me. I ended up at a place where there’s a great opportunity for a lot of playing time. I’m happy where I’m at right now.”
What You May Have Missed
- Newcomers enjoy BYU hoops debut in Cougar Tipoff
- Red and Blue Recruits: Examining the...
- Live streams: 2A & 3A volleyball championship...
- High school football: Improbable final play...
- Felt's Facts, playoff edition: Newcomers,...
- Former BYU pitcher Jeremy Guthrie's little...
- Mormons in the rodeo: LDS competitors find...
- Utah Jazz fall to Rockets on opening night
- BYU needs win at Middle Tennessee to... 78
- Misery loves company: BYU football No.... 58
- Utes lose Dres Anderson to a knee injury 54
- High school football: State tournament... 50
- BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall gives... 46
- Poppinga has endured dark times before,... 42
- BYU men, women both picked to finish... 32
- Red and Blue Recruits: Examining the... 30