Utah Jazz: Contract extensions, funny moments among camp quotes Monday
“Dunking on Alec Burks,” he quickly replied.
Some other funny lines:
- Richard Jefferson laughed while interrupting media members in an interview with Hayward. “You want me to break it up? Are you tired? C’mon, step back.” After joking with reporters, Jefferson allowed one final question. “He would sit here for two hours and answer questions. He’s such a nice guy.”
- Jefferson was asked if being traded from Golden State to Utah gave him a new lease on life: “I got the No. 24 back. I was 24 my entire career. Because Rick Barry had it in Golden State, they made me wear 44. I’m really going to make it seem like that was the reason why I struggled last year.”
- Brandon Rush on his reaction to being traded to the Jazz from the Warriors this summer: “I was actually in Hawaii at the time I got traded. It kind of ruined my moment, but I think it’s what’s best for me. I ended up at a place where there’s a great opportunity for a lot of playing time. I’m happy where I’m at right now.”
What You May Have Missed
- Back for an encore: Taysom Hill working to be...
- BYU football fall practice position preview:...
- An early look at the preseason Heisman hopefuls
- Mendenhall comfortable with BYU's quarterback...
- Fall camp position previews: BYU, Utah and...
- Recruiting central: Top 25 prep football...
- High school football: Louis Wong, Tony...
- AAC Commissioner Mike Aresco: 'We're proud...
- Brad Rock: BYU, Utah — married... 104
- Utah quarterback Travis Wilson cited... 97
- 'It all came together': 30 years later,... 94
- Back for an encore: Taysom Hill working... 49
- Playoffs ‘almost... 36
- Former Ute Zane Beadles donates... 27
- Rock On: Kyle Whittingham's happy face 25
- BYU cornerback Jordan Johnson has... 24