Utah Jazz: Contract extensions, funny moments among camp quotes Monday
“Dunking on Alec Burks,” he quickly replied.
Some other funny lines:
- Richard Jefferson laughed while interrupting media members in an interview with Hayward. “You want me to break it up? Are you tired? C’mon, step back.” After joking with reporters, Jefferson allowed one final question. “He would sit here for two hours and answer questions. He’s such a nice guy.”
- Jefferson was asked if being traded from Golden State to Utah gave him a new lease on life: “I got the No. 24 back. I was 24 my entire career. Because Rick Barry had it in Golden State, they made me wear 44. I’m really going to make it seem like that was the reason why I struggled last year.”
- Brandon Rush on his reaction to being traded to the Jazz from the Warriors this summer: “I was actually in Hawaii at the time I got traded. It kind of ruined my moment, but I think it’s what’s best for me. I ended up at a place where there’s a great opportunity for a lot of playing time. I’m happy where I’m at right now.”
What You May Have Missed
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake wants former Cougar...
- Nick Emery's freshman season at BYU filled...
- For Star Lotulelei, Super Bowl loss leaves...
- Red-hot Utah Jazz enter the danger zone
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Harvey Unga to assist...
- Morning links: BYU, Virginia fans share...
- Rudy Gobert made Suns pay for Foul-A-Frenchie...
- Rock On: Jabari's guide to Utah
- Utes drop heartbreaker at Oregon State,... 103
- Morning links: Grading the BYU, Utah... 84
- Cold-shooting BYU loses stunner to... 67
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake hired... 33
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Harvey Unga to... 28
- Cougars regrouping, going back on the... 24
- Defense, rebounding, big second half... 22
- Brad Rock: No BYU, but no regrets for... 22