GRANTSVILLE — Police were on the scene of an officer-involved shooting Sunday night that left one person with a gunshot wound.
Police shot a man who had barricaded himself in a home on Clark Street, according to police dispatchers. An ambulance transported him to the hospital.
Officers were reportedly not injured.
The Deseret News will post more information as it becomes available.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Twitter: dennisromboy
- Families face uncertainty, unite in prayer as...
- Utah judge could be first to rule on state...
- Seeing is believing: Doctor, family say...
- Former Attorney General John Swallow left...
- Sugar House streetcar prepares for public launch
- Cottonwood Heights mayor, residents unhappy...
- Gov. Gary Herbert unveils $13.3 billion budget
- Christmas giving project makes former patient...
- Utah judge could be first to rule on... 97
- Should parents pay extra for... 46
- Seeing is believing: Doctor, family say... 30
- Utah A.G. John Swallow: 'No way to... 25
- Tea Party Express endorses Sen. Mike... 24
- Candidates seeking to replace Swallow... 19
- 'Little Bulldog' will take a break; the... 18
- Gov. Gary Herbert unveils $13.3 billion... 18