Officer-involved shooting injures person in Grantsville
GRANTSVILLE — Police were on the scene of an officer-involved shooting Sunday night that left one person with a gunshot wound.
Police shot a man who had barricaded himself in a home on Clark Street, according to police dispatchers. An ambulance transported him to the hospital.
Officers were reportedly not injured.
The Deseret News will post more information as it becomes available.
Email: email@example.com, Twitter: dennisromboy
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer for...
- Police: ICU evacuated after man barricades...
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 94
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 28
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument... 9
- LDS Church asks court to void subpoena... 9
- Women underrepresented across Utah's... 8
- Brother, sister hugged each other as... 8
- Prosecutors say Jeremy Johnson should... 7