Scott G Winterton, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — The Utah Jazz haven't been assembled as a full team since cleaning out their lockers at EnergySolutions Arena on April 18, a day after bowing out of the 2012-13 season with a loss in Memphis.
They're back together now, but, my how things have changed in that five-and-a-half month period.
Before the Jazz begin anew with training camp — two-a-day practices start Tuesday — let's review some of the significant events that happened while you might've been camping in the High Uintas, boating at Lake Powell or helping one of the seven departing veteran free agents move.
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- Utah State set to hire assistant Tim Duryea...
- Brad Rock: The unforgettable Hot Rod Hundley
- Photo gallery: BYU rugby blanks Utah State in...
- 5 things you may have missed at BYU...
- Dick Harmon: Nomadic hoops coach Tony Ingle...
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes... 120
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes... 38
- Brad Rock: Utes shouldn't feel bad, in... 34
- Can Utes turn Sweet 16 dance into date... 28
- Utes went down swinging in Sweet 16... 24
- Photo gallery and video replay: BYU... 23
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to... 23
- Home games on the Sabbath: RSL... 22