Scott G Winterton, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — The Utah Jazz haven't been assembled as a full team since cleaning out their lockers at EnergySolutions Arena on April 18, a day after bowing out of the 2012-13 season with a loss in Memphis.
They're back together now, but, my how things have changed in that five-and-a-half month period.
Before the Jazz begin anew with training camp — two-a-day practices start Tuesday — let's review some of the significant events that happened while you might've been camping in the High Uintas, boating at Lake Powell or helping one of the seven departing veteran free agents move.
- 20 questions: How well do you know Tyler...
- 15 signs that you're addicted to your Fitbit
- High school basketball tournaments: Pairings,...
- 16 Mormon pop culture moments from 2014-15
- 4A boys basketball tournament quarterfinal...
- Haws breaks all-time scoring record in 1st...
- Dick Harmon: Holmoe's outward interest for...
- Morning links: Utah coaching job ranked; NFL...
- Too many turnovers, not enough baskets... 114
- Peavler: BYU and Utah would both be... 87
- Holmoe talks about bowl brawl... 80
- Dick Harmon: Holmoe's outward interest... 53
- Utah falls to No. 13 in AP poll;... 42
- Dick Harmon: Putting Haws' impending... 37
- Morning links: Examining BYU's at-large... 29
- Morning links: Utah coaching job... 28