Scott G Winterton, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — The Utah Jazz haven't been assembled as a full team since cleaning out their lockers at EnergySolutions Arena on April 18, a day after bowing out of the 2012-13 season with a loss in Memphis.
They're back together now, but, my how things have changed in that five-and-a-half month period.
Before the Jazz begin anew with training camp — two-a-day practices start Tuesday — let's review some of the significant events that happened while you might've been camping in the High Uintas, boating at Lake Powell or helping one of the seven departing veteran free agents move.
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center stage...
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- BYU's suspended players expected to be back...
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- High school football: Friday's roundup
- Dick Harmon: BYU victory comes with 4 rookies...
- Saturday morning quarterback: 3 stars and...
- Daniel Sorensen makes Chiefs 53-man roster,...
- College football predictions: How will... 141
- The good, the bad and the most likely:... 63
- First steps: Utes open season with... 63
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 56
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 55
- Brad Rock: One thing already missing in... 50
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 48