What is it about our democratic republic that our Founders created for us that Republican leadership either doesn't understand, dislikes, ignores or have forgotten?
The Republican Party adopted a written platform that upholds those lofty principles inspired by God. They are eternal principles that produced the most caring, religious, free, wealthy and strong republic on earth.
Had the Republican Party followed those principles, they wouldn't be wringing their hands and be worrying about winning elections anymore.
Obamacare is just one more heavy blow to to the founding principles that made the United States of America so great. By comparing Obamacare and the Communist Manifesto to the writings of our Founders as contained in the Federalist Papers, the original Constitution, Declaration of Independence and the North West Ordinance, any honest in heart person would conclude that Obamacare is more akin to Marxist ideology than to American ideology.
Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, and Sen. Mike Lee, R-Utah, were right on. Their knowledge, courage, integrity and wisdom to stand up for American ideology is powerfully refreshing. It is the likes of these two senators and those that voted against funding Obamacare in our progressive establishment, that our land of the free needs.
- 10 things you never knew about the FBI
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah...
- In our opinion: The long-term outlook for...
- My view: Balancing personal conviction and...
- Robert Bennett: Hamas and its financial...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Re-enactment...
- Letter: Policy disagreement
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have voted for
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah... 108
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have... 72
- Stuart Reid: Translations of religious... 61
- Dan Liljenquist: Religious liberty and... 50
- In our opinion: History will remember... 46
- In our opinion: The long-term outlook... 44
- Letter: Policy disagreement 44
- My view: Balancing personal conviction... 41