What is it about our democratic republic that our Founders created for us that Republican leadership either doesn't understand, dislikes, ignores or have forgotten?
The Republican Party adopted a written platform that upholds those lofty principles inspired by God. They are eternal principles that produced the most caring, religious, free, wealthy and strong republic on earth.
Had the Republican Party followed those principles, they wouldn't be wringing their hands and be worrying about winning elections anymore.
Obamacare is just one more heavy blow to to the founding principles that made the United States of America so great. By comparing Obamacare and the Communist Manifesto to the writings of our Founders as contained in the Federalist Papers, the original Constitution, Declaration of Independence and the North West Ordinance, any honest in heart person would conclude that Obamacare is more akin to Marxist ideology than to American ideology.
Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, and Sen. Mike Lee, R-Utah, were right on. Their knowledge, courage, integrity and wisdom to stand up for American ideology is powerfully refreshing. It is the likes of these two senators and those that voted against funding Obamacare in our progressive establishment, that our land of the free needs.
- Jay Evensen: Utahns support Common Core, even...
- 20 of the most influential and innovative...
- Mary Barker: Our economic discourse tends to...
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Lessons learned from...
- In our opinion: Park City's slippery slopes
- Richard Davis: The State Board can do better...
- Letter: Criminalizing marijuana
- School fees: Is Utah really family friendly?
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb:... 82
- Letter: Police brutality 62
- School fees: Is Utah really family... 47
- Mary Barker: Our economic discourse... 43
- Richard Davis: The State Board can do... 41
- Whitt Flora: It's time to put U.S.... 35
- Constitutional commitments trump tribal... 34
- Robert J. Samuelson: Do Democrats do it... 28