What is it about our democratic republic that our Founders created for us that Republican leadership either doesn't understand, dislikes, ignores or have forgotten?
The Republican Party adopted a written platform that upholds those lofty principles inspired by God. They are eternal principles that produced the most caring, religious, free, wealthy and strong republic on earth.
Had the Republican Party followed those principles, they wouldn't be wringing their hands and be worrying about winning elections anymore.
Obamacare is just one more heavy blow to to the founding principles that made the United States of America so great. By comparing Obamacare and the Communist Manifesto to the writings of our Founders as contained in the Federalist Papers, the original Constitution, Declaration of Independence and the North West Ordinance, any honest in heart person would conclude that Obamacare is more akin to Marxist ideology than to American ideology.
Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, and Sen. Mike Lee, R-Utah, were right on. Their knowledge, courage, integrity and wisdom to stand up for American ideology is powerfully refreshing. It is the likes of these two senators and those that voted against funding Obamacare in our progressive establishment, that our land of the free needs.
- About Utah: He's going public (again) for a...
- Doug Robinson: The high cost of coaches
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Long-term...
- John Hoffmire: The difficulty of measuring...
- In our opinion: Federal Reserve Bank faces...
- Letter: Just one breadwinner
- My view: Climate change denial: Scientific...
- Robert J. Samuelson: The power of Moore's Law...
- Letter: No more hungry kids 41
- Greg Bell: The problem of being a... 40
- John Hoffmire: The difficulty of... 38
- Letter: Next president? 36
- Utah's 'grand bargain' stands in sharp... 34
- Letter: Unemployment compensation 34
- Mike Noel: Utah leads out on win-win... 28
- Doug Robinson: The high cost of coaches 28