What is it about our democratic republic that our Founders created for us that Republican leadership either doesn't understand, dislikes, ignores or have forgotten?
The Republican Party adopted a written platform that upholds those lofty principles inspired by God. They are eternal principles that produced the most caring, religious, free, wealthy and strong republic on earth.
Had the Republican Party followed those principles, they wouldn't be wringing their hands and be worrying about winning elections anymore.
Obamacare is just one more heavy blow to to the founding principles that made the United States of America so great. By comparing Obamacare and the Communist Manifesto to the writings of our Founders as contained in the Federalist Papers, the original Constitution, Declaration of Independence and the North West Ordinance, any honest in heart person would conclude that Obamacare is more akin to Marxist ideology than to American ideology.
Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, and Sen. Mike Lee, R-Utah, were right on. Their knowledge, courage, integrity and wisdom to stand up for American ideology is powerfully refreshing. It is the likes of these two senators and those that voted against funding Obamacare in our progressive establishment, that our land of the free needs.
- In our opinion: Marriage definition on...
- About Utah: Big-time golf in little ol'...
- Drew Clark: Can the Supreme Court find...
- Peter Corroon: Generalizations about liberals...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: We can't help...
- Letter: No oversight at all
- Letter: Climate change is unjustified rhetoric
- Letter: Bullying time
- In our opinion: Marriage definition on... 76
- Richard Davis: A historic moment for... 60
- Jay Evensen: U.S. silence troubling... 59
- Letter: Climate change is unjustified... 41
- Peter Corroon: Generalizations about... 34
- Letter: We can do better 27
- A. Scott Anderson: Overregulation hurts... 26
- In our opinion: Recent drowning of 800... 22