Gameday glance: Middle Tennessee State at BYU, Sept. 27, 7 p.m.
Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
After a tough 20-13 loss to Utah last week, BYU takes the field again on Friday to take on Middle Tennessee State at home.
The offense should have a much easier time against the Blue Raider defense, which should allow quarterback Taysom Hill to improve his dismal 35.1 passing percentage. The defense will also need to step up against running back Reggie Whatley and the Middle Tennessee offense that scored 42 points last week.
- Brad Rock: This is where conference switch...
- Dick Harmon: Presence of injured stars looms...
- Tyler Haws scores 24 as BYU holds off Stanford
- Big winner: Utes hit jackpot early and often...
- Wyoming transfer Jason Thompson makes Utah...
- Utah basketball team makes it a doubly-good...
- Sunday morning QB: Stars and stats from No....
- BYU-Memphis an 'intriguing' bowl matchup
- BYU football: Cougars in talks with... 62
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah... 51
- Big winner: Utes hit jackpot early and... 50
- Hamson and Gray step up big to get BYU... 45
- Dick Harmon: How a simple decision in... 34
- Ute football team has boots on the... 33
- Ranking the biggest bowl games in... 28
- Brad Rock: This is where conference... 24