Gameday glance: Middle Tennessee State at BYU, Sept. 27, 7 p.m.
Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
After a tough 20-13 loss to Utah last week, BYU takes the field again on Friday to take on Middle Tennessee State at home.
The offense should have a much easier time against the Blue Raider defense, which should allow quarterback Taysom Hill to improve his dismal 35.1 passing percentage. The defense will also need to step up against running back Reggie Whatley and the Middle Tennessee offense that scored 42 points last week.
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- No. 21 BYU faces opportunistic, upset-minded...
- Dick Harmon: Fredette family discusses...
- College football: Utes wrap up...
- Dick Harmon: Virginia tries for upset, but...
- High school football: Royals rock Grizzlies...
- Utah football: Utes' 2015 schedule... 108
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 72
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 65
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 46
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 46
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big... 40
- 7 reasons why the BYU Cougars will go... 34
- Dick Harmon: Utes, Aggies, Cougars have... 33