Gameday glance: Middle Tennessee State at BYU, Sept. 27, 7 p.m.
Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
After a tough 20-13 loss to Utah last week, BYU takes the field again on Friday to take on Middle Tennessee State at home.
The offense should have a much easier time against the Blue Raider defense, which should allow quarterback Taysom Hill to improve his dismal 35.1 passing percentage. The defense will also need to step up against running back Reggie Whatley and the Middle Tennessee offense that scored 42 points last week.
- Utah Jazz: A look at each player's contract...
- Utah Jazz: Future of Trevor Booker, Joe...
- Dick Harmon: The Mangum brothers are a...
- BYU volleyball: Cougars upset No. 1 Hawai'i...
- Salt Lake marathon is first win for Lehi...
- Utah's second spring scrimmage is 'a dead heat'
- Doug Robinson: The high cost of coaches
- What are the chances? Breaking down NBA...
- Former BYU star Ena fitting in well at... 76
- Utah football: Dres Anderson shines in... 58
- Morning links: Krystkowiak shares his... 32
- Rose still has lofty goals for BYU's... 30
- Dick Harmon: Careers of Aaron... 25
- Mountain West Conference announces... 22
- Morning links: Booker ends the year... 17
- Video: Utah football coaches revved up... 16