10 reasons to watch the Pac-12 despite the Utah bye week
Chris Carlson, AP
Following a heartbreaking loss to Oregon State and an emotional fourth-straight victory over BYU, it may seem like a letdown for the Utes to take a break now. However, Utah has a grueling Pac-12 schedule ahead and its bye week will give the team an extra week to prepare.
Unfortunately fans wont be able to watch the Utes; next opponent, UCLA, as it is also on a bye week ― but there are still plenty of other reasons to keep up with Pac-12 play in the coming days. From intriguing games to high-velocity quarterbacks to Pac-12 underdogs with a slight chance, there will be enough action to keep fans entertained.
Whitney O'Bannon is a new media sports writer for the Deseret News. Follow on Twitter at @whitney_oban.
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- Utah State set to hire assistant Tim Duryea...
- Brad Rock: The unforgettable Hot Rod Hundley
- Photo gallery: BYU rugby blanks Utah State in...
- 5 things you may have missed at BYU...
- Dick Harmon: Nomadic hoops coach Tony Ingle...
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes... 39
- Utes went down swinging in Sweet 16... 35
- Morning links: Utah running back's goal... 30
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to... 25
- Dick Harmon: BYU's spring football... 23
- Badger looking to become part of BYU's... 22
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional... 21
- AP All-Americans: Utah's Wright named... 20