10 reasons to watch the Pac-12 despite the Utah bye week
Chris Carlson, AP
Following a heartbreaking loss to Oregon State and an emotional fourth-straight victory over BYU, it may seem like a letdown for the Utes to take a break now. However, Utah has a grueling Pac-12 schedule ahead and its bye week will give the team an extra week to prepare.
Unfortunately fans wont be able to watch the Utes; next opponent, UCLA, as it is also on a bye week ― but there are still plenty of other reasons to keep up with Pac-12 play in the coming days. From intriguing games to high-velocity quarterbacks to Pac-12 underdogs with a slight chance, there will be enough action to keep fans entertained.
Whitney O'Bannon is a new media sports writer for the Deseret News. Follow on Twitter at @whitney_oban.
- Risks in climbing Everest in focus as 3 die,...
- Live streams: 4A & 5A baseball tournament...
- LSU's live tiger mascot diagnosed with rare...
- Olympic gold-medal sailor tells of gunpoint...
- A look at Day 2 at French Open
- Lowry, DeRozan lead Raptors to 105-99 win...
- UCLA agrees to 15-year deal with Under Armour
- Atlanta, Miami, Los Angeles selected to host...
- ESPN's Jake Trotter says it's 'Big 12... 147
- Morning links: Broncos like Devontae... 67
- Rivalry renewed: BYU, Utah agree to a... 48
- Brad Rock: BYU-Utah hoops are back... 48
- Brad Rock: This is the Big 12 —of... 41
- Morning links: BYU shirt summits Mt.... 37
- Why can't we be friends? BYU-Utah fans... 28
- Video: 100 days until college football... 27