Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret Morning News
SALT LAKE CITY — The Salt Lake City School District will host information meetings for parents to learn about the Middle School Extended Learning Programs and the International Baccalaureate program.
Meetings to learn about the extended learning programs are scheduled for Wednesday, Oct. 2, and Thursday, Oct. 10, both at the Salt Lake City School District offices, 440 E. 100 South, at 6:30 p.m. Sixth- or seventh-grade students are invited, but not required to attend with parents.
An information meeting will be held for International Baccalaureate Wednesday, Oct. 16, also at the Salt Lake District offices at 6:30 p.m.
The extended learning program provides educational services for students who demonstrate high academic abilities and are found eligible for services. The International Baccalaureate program is for students who have a high interest in challenging global curriculum options. The program is offered at Highland High School and West High School.
- Women innovators leading by example
- 2 deadly Utah County shootings spark...
- Living on the edge: North Salt Lake residents...
- Testimony focuses on relationship between...
- Lutheran, LDS leaders forge common ground...
- Hiker pulled from Bell Canyon after fall
- LDS artist J. Kirk Richards says leaps of...
- Who should pay? City, developer, residents at...
- One man dead after attempted carjacking... 38
- Mitt Romney tells UVU grads to 'live a... 22
- 2 deadly Utah County shootings spark... 18
- Poll: Majority of Salt Lake City... 16
- Governor, legislators leave 'baggage'... 14
- Jury convicts San Juan County... 13
- Attorney: Woman on trial in deputy's... 10
- Living on the edge: North Salt Lake... 10