Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret Morning News
SALT LAKE CITY — The Salt Lake City School District will host information meetings for parents to learn about the Middle School Extended Learning Programs and the International Baccalaureate program.
Meetings to learn about the extended learning programs are scheduled for Wednesday, Oct. 2, and Thursday, Oct. 10, both at the Salt Lake City School District offices, 440 E. 100 South, at 6:30 p.m. Sixth- or seventh-grade students are invited, but not required to attend with parents.
An information meeting will be held for International Baccalaureate Wednesday, Oct. 16, also at the Salt Lake District offices at 6:30 p.m.
The extended learning program provides educational services for students who demonstrate high academic abilities and are found eligible for services. The International Baccalaureate program is for students who have a high interest in challenging global curriculum options. The program is offered at Highland High School and West High School.
- U. student government passes resolution to...
- Salt Lake Comic Con FanX draws 100,000 attendees
- Report: Colleagues wondered if A.G. Mark...
- Man killed in court had tried to prevent...
- Fundraiser established for 2-year-old who was...
- Vegas’ water drying up
- Powell family fires back at recent court...
- Doug Robinson: Horrific crimes show the thin...
- U. student government passes resolution... 86
- Utah's new adaptive testing system... 59
- Utah among states with greatest urban... 45
- Gang member shot, killed after lunging... 27
- 2-year-old boy dies from accidental... 25
- Doug Robinson: Horrific crimes show the... 23
- Report: Colleagues wondered if A.G.... 20
- GOP resolution calls for partisan... 19