Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret Morning News
SALT LAKE CITY — The Salt Lake City School District will host information meetings for parents to learn about the Middle School Extended Learning Programs and the International Baccalaureate program.
Meetings to learn about the extended learning programs are scheduled for Wednesday, Oct. 2, and Thursday, Oct. 10, both at the Salt Lake City School District offices, 440 E. 100 South, at 6:30 p.m. Sixth- or seventh-grade students are invited, but not required to attend with parents.
An information meeting will be held for International Baccalaureate Wednesday, Oct. 16, also at the Salt Lake District offices at 6:30 p.m.
The extended learning program provides educational services for students who demonstrate high academic abilities and are found eligible for services. The International Baccalaureate program is for students who have a high interest in challenging global curriculum options. The program is offered at Highland High School and West High School.
- Celebrate summer fun with a photographic look...
- No national launch for Draft Mitt effort
- Southern Utah infant dies after being left in...
- Review board clears Salt Lake police officer...
- Proposal: Real Salt Lake would pay for minor...
- Police say son beat 70-year-old father to death
- Utah mother of 8 in running for...
- Uintah County man accused of assaulting...
- 67 unaccompanied children who crossed... 78
- Republican, Democratic political... 49
- No national launch for Draft Mitt effort 44
- Cartel presence in Utah 'exploding'... 33
- Pro-Palestinian crowd rallies in Salt... 33
- Review board clears Salt Lake police... 30
- Lawsuit claims State School Board... 29
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley... 26