Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret Morning News
SALT LAKE CITY — The Salt Lake City School District will host information meetings for parents to learn about the Middle School Extended Learning Programs and the International Baccalaureate program.
Meetings to learn about the extended learning programs are scheduled for Wednesday, Oct. 2, and Thursday, Oct. 10, both at the Salt Lake City School District offices, 440 E. 100 South, at 6:30 p.m. Sixth- or seventh-grade students are invited, but not required to attend with parents.
An information meeting will be held for International Baccalaureate Wednesday, Oct. 16, also at the Salt Lake District offices at 6:30 p.m.
The extended learning program provides educational services for students who demonstrate high academic abilities and are found eligible for services. The International Baccalaureate program is for students who have a high interest in challenging global curriculum options. The program is offered at Highland High School and West High School.
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration
- Husband says he didn't know about wife's...
- Doug Robinson: The first kiss and the long...
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on continued...
- Southern Utah left wanting for water
- Utah cyclist dies Sunday at the age of 23
- 7 dead babies found in Pleasant Grove garage;...
- Mom accused of killing 6 newborns held on $6...
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration 94
- 7 dead babies found in Pleasant Grove... 74
- Utah attorney general encourages... 57
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on... 34
- Police nab man suspected of gropings at... 31
- Will Josh Powell's family argue he... 28
- Doug Robinson: The first kiss and the... 24
- Mom accused of killing 6 newborns held... 24