J Pat Carter, AP
Following a bitter home loss to Utah, BYU looks to bounce back with a win in a showdown against the Middle Tennessee State University Blue Raiders on Friday, Sept. 27, at 7 p.m. MDT at LaVell Edwards Stadium.
This will be the first meeting between these two teams. BYU head coach Bronco Mendenhall enters Friday’s game with a 4-1 record against Conference USA opponents.
Meanwhile, the Blue Raiders currently lead the East Division of Conference USA, with a 1-0 conference record and a 3-1 overall record.
Michael Chase is a graduate of Dixie State University and Deseret News contributor. He is the owner of Mike's Professional Editing LLC, which provides proofreading and audio transcription services. EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Past few days 'difficult' for former...
- Defending champ Serena Williams at Wimbledon...
- Chile wins 2nd straight Copa America title as...
- Messi's retirement from Argentina could hurt...
- Most common names of NBA players this season
- Injured Lochte plows ahead in 200 free at US...
- Djokovic beat James Ward to open bid for 5th...
- Durant, Anthony lead US Olympic basketball team
- Kalani Sitake on BYU-Utah rivalry: 'I... 81
- Sitake not intimidated by BYU's arduous... 59
- Morning links: Colin Cowherd compares... 59
- Dick Harmon: 1996 Cotton Bowl champion... 51
- Morning Links: BYU basketball fans... 44
- Sitake making transition from longtime... 20
- Utes have a lot of depth on the... 18
- Utah football: Williams, McCormick... 18