J Pat Carter, AP
Following a bitter home loss to Utah, BYU looks to bounce back with a win in a showdown against the Middle Tennessee State University Blue Raiders on Friday, Sept. 27, at 7 p.m. MDT at LaVell Edwards Stadium.
This will be the first meeting between these two teams. BYU head coach Bronco Mendenhall enters Friday’s game with a 4-1 record against Conference USA opponents.
Meanwhile, the Blue Raiders currently lead the East Division of Conference USA, with a 1-0 conference record and a 3-1 overall record.
Michael Chase is a graduate of Dixie State University and Deseret News contributor. He is the owner of Mike's Professional Editing LLC, which provides proofreading and audio transcription services. EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
- BYU shocks No. 3 Gonzaga 73-70
- 20 questions: How well do you know Tyler...
- BYU basketball analysis: How the Cougars held...
- BYU jumps into national spotlight after big...
- Skyler Halford helps key BYU's late-season...
- Utes come up short in Pac-12 battle with Arizona
- Holmoe assesses the state of the program as...
- High school boys basketball: Manti stuns...
- BYU shocks No. 3 Gonzaga 73-70 102
- Peavler: BYU and Utah would both be... 92
- Holmoe talks about bowl brawl... 84
- Utes come up short in Pac-12 battle... 75
- Dick Harmon: Holmoe's outward interest... 64
- Utes bounce back, blast Sun Devils 50
- Morning links: Utah coaching job... 30
- Morning links: Examining BYU's at-large... 29