J Pat Carter, AP
Following a bitter home loss to Utah, BYU looks to bounce back with a win in a showdown against the Middle Tennessee State University Blue Raiders on Friday, Sept. 27, at 7 p.m. MDT at LaVell Edwards Stadium.
This will be the first meeting between these two teams. BYU head coach Bronco Mendenhall enters Friday’s game with a 4-1 record against Conference USA opponents.
Meanwhile, the Blue Raiders currently lead the East Division of Conference USA, with a 1-0 conference record and a 3-1 overall record.
Michael Chase is a graduate of Dixie State University and Deseret News contributor. He is the owner of Mike's Professional Editing LLC, which provides proofreading and audio transcription services. EMAIL: email@example.com
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit... 80
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football... 66
- Report: ACC changes stance, now... 62
- Bruins bruise Utes in 69-59 upset 40
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Morning links: Utes land a local... 36
- Dick Harmon: BYU hoops should start... 35
- Guest commentary: Hey, BYU basketball,... 34