J Pat Carter, AP
After a disappointing 20-13 loss to Utah last week, it's time to take a look at Middle Tennessee State. The Blue Raiders will travel to Provo to face the Cougars for the first time on Friday. So, now's a good time to get to know Middle Tennessee and how it matches up with BYU.
The Blue Raiders are 3-1 after a 42-35 overtime barn-burner against Florida Atlantic. Their only loss so far came at North Carolina, 40-20.
Lafe Peavler is a national college football featured columnist for Bleacher Report. Follow him on Twitter @MasterPeavler
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big 12...
- Former BYU linebacker Kyle Van Noy undergoes...
- BYU starting cornerbacks Jordan Johnson,...
- BYU Cougars looking for opening-game...
- First steps: Utes open season with 56-14 win...
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very little
- College football predictions: How will... 141
- The good, the bad and the most likely:... 63
- First steps: Utes open season with... 60
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- NFL cuts tracker: Former Cougars... 50
- Brad Rock: One thing already missing in... 50
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 49
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 45