SALT LAKE CITY — Utah-based Big-D Construction has opened an office in Minneapolis.
It is the firm’s sixth regional office. Big-D Midwest will extend Big-D Construction’s presence in all disciplines of construction and create a full service firm to serve the entire Upper Midwest.
Since the office opened in May, Big-D has already generated business and a presence in the area. Big-D’s expansion was primarily due to the continuing and steady growth of the Upper Midwest. Big-D Midwest will focus on manufacturing, distribution, food processing, multifamily, health care and retail as their core markets.
“We are excited and anxious to apply our reputation, drive and passion created west of the Rocky Mountains all the way to the Mississippi River Valley,” said Chris Grzybowski, vice president of Big-D Midwest.
Big-D employs more than 700 associates throughout the West. Other regional offices are located in Salt Lake City, Ogden and Lindon; Pleasanton, Calif.; Phoenix; and Jackson Hole, Wyo.
- Is 'Speaker Chaffetz' more likely with...
- Pres. Nelson honored by the University of Utah
- Police seek alleged drug money from woman...
- Utah man impresses all four judges on 'The...
- Could elephants' 'superhero' cancer guardian...
- Photo gallery: Night skies over national parks
- New Salt Lake County ordinance mandates pet...
- Couple charged with stealing Hondas from TRAX...
- Is 'Speaker Chaffetz' more likely with... 67
- Chaffetz's run for speaker makes... 47
- Utah cites Warren Jeffs as reason... 42
- It's official: Jason Chaffetz to make... 41
- Scholars disagree whether compromise... 37
- Gov. Herbert says latest Medicaid... 26
- Proposal calls for 900 South to be... 19
- LDS Church leaders continue to... 17