SALT LAKE CITY — Utah-based Big-D Construction has opened an office in Minneapolis.
It is the firm’s sixth regional office. Big-D Midwest will extend Big-D Construction’s presence in all disciplines of construction and create a full service firm to serve the entire Upper Midwest.
Since the office opened in May, Big-D has already generated business and a presence in the area. Big-D’s expansion was primarily due to the continuing and steady growth of the Upper Midwest. Big-D Midwest will focus on manufacturing, distribution, food processing, multifamily, health care and retail as their core markets.
“We are excited and anxious to apply our reputation, drive and passion created west of the Rocky Mountains all the way to the Mississippi River Valley,” said Chris Grzybowski, vice president of Big-D Midwest.
Big-D employs more than 700 associates throughout the West. Other regional offices are located in Salt Lake City, Ogden and Lindon; Pleasanton, Calif.; Phoenix; and Jackson Hole, Wyo.
- Was pregnancy rumor a factor in killing of...
- Two men charged with vandalizing LDS church...
- Missing oilfield worker's body found near Vernal
- Father says daughter was stabbed 46 times
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- Group meeting in Salt Lake to plan 2015 World...
- Teen accused of killing 15-year-old makes...
- Chris and Sally Mart create a refuge for...
- Utahns not as strongly opposed to... 86
- Love not attending Salt Lake City... 60
- Federal government extends same-sex... 40
- Group meeting in Salt Lake to plan 2015... 27
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of... 20
- Support for statewide nondiscrimination... 17
- Police arrest 3 suspected of... 16
- Owens participates in Rotary Club... 16