SALT LAKE CITY — Utah-based Big-D Construction has opened an office in Minneapolis.
It is the firm’s sixth regional office. Big-D Midwest will extend Big-D Construction’s presence in all disciplines of construction and create a full service firm to serve the entire Upper Midwest.
Since the office opened in May, Big-D has already generated business and a presence in the area. Big-D’s expansion was primarily due to the continuing and steady growth of the Upper Midwest. Big-D Midwest will focus on manufacturing, distribution, food processing, multifamily, health care and retail as their core markets.
“We are excited and anxious to apply our reputation, drive and passion created west of the Rocky Mountains all the way to the Mississippi River Valley,” said Chris Grzybowski, vice president of Big-D Midwest.
Big-D employs more than 700 associates throughout the West. Other regional offices are located in Salt Lake City, Ogden and Lindon; Pleasanton, Calif.; Phoenix; and Jackson Hole, Wyo.
- Husband and wife of 74 years die hours apart...
- Ed and Elizabeth Smart make plea for help in...
- 22 songs Utahns love singing in the car
- Utah man accused of rape is no stranger to...
- Former Romney finance chairman courting a...
- Former wrestlers charged, assistant coach...
- Doctor: Vaccines result in healthy immune system
- Utah construction companies fined, ordered to...
- Poll: LDS Church influence over... 60
- Utah GOP leaders going forward with new... 59
- Josh Romney: I won't run against Sen.... 56
- Doctor: Vaccines result in healthy... 42
- Former Romney finance chairman courting... 36
- Why is BYU honoring Robby George, and... 20
- Former Davis High teacher admits to... 19
- Tickets sell out for 'Book of Mormon'... 16