SALT LAKE CITY — Utah-based Big-D Construction has opened an office in Minneapolis.
It is the firm’s sixth regional office. Big-D Midwest will extend Big-D Construction’s presence in all disciplines of construction and create a full service firm to serve the entire Upper Midwest.
Since the office opened in May, Big-D has already generated business and a presence in the area. Big-D’s expansion was primarily due to the continuing and steady growth of the Upper Midwest. Big-D Midwest will focus on manufacturing, distribution, food processing, multifamily, health care and retail as their core markets.
“We are excited and anxious to apply our reputation, drive and passion created west of the Rocky Mountains all the way to the Mississippi River Valley,” said Chris Grzybowski, vice president of Big-D Midwest.
Big-D employs more than 700 associates throughout the West. Other regional offices are located in Salt Lake City, Ogden and Lindon; Pleasanton, Calif.; Phoenix; and Jackson Hole, Wyo.
- Manti man indicted in Oregon occupation;...
- Lee, Stewart urge action on behalf of BYU...
- Millcreek man found dead near Saltair was...
- Utah delegation urges Obama to refrain from...
- 'He was large, he was angry, he was bloody,'...
- State: EPA didn't clue in Utah on San Juan...
- BYU's first physics grad earns posthumous Grammy
- Inversion tightens grip on Wasatch Front
- Manti man indicted in Oregon... 34
- Survivor of Trolley Square massacre... 32
- IRS raids properties with possible... 20
- Lee, Stewart urge action on behalf of... 18
- Should Utah have 'blended sentences'... 14
- Ex-judge asks Obama to commute sentence... 14
- Utah delegation urges Obama to refrain... 14
- Salt Lake County may downsize, close... 11