SALT LAKE CITY — Utah-based Big-D Construction has opened an office in Minneapolis.
It is the firm’s sixth regional office. Big-D Midwest will extend Big-D Construction’s presence in all disciplines of construction and create a full service firm to serve the entire Upper Midwest.
Since the office opened in May, Big-D has already generated business and a presence in the area. Big-D’s expansion was primarily due to the continuing and steady growth of the Upper Midwest. Big-D Midwest will focus on manufacturing, distribution, food processing, multifamily, health care and retail as their core markets.
“We are excited and anxious to apply our reputation, drive and passion created west of the Rocky Mountains all the way to the Mississippi River Valley,” said Chris Grzybowski, vice president of Big-D Midwest.
Big-D employs more than 700 associates throughout the West. Other regional offices are located in Salt Lake City, Ogden and Lindon; Pleasanton, Calif.; Phoenix; and Jackson Hole, Wyo.
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Photo gallery: Deseret News Classic 5K
- Ogden man dies following U.S. 89 motorcycle...
- First-timers and veterans among thousands to...
- Man charged with murdering UTA worker found...
- If Mitt Romney endorsed Gary Johnson,... 70
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 64
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 48
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 24
- Sanders urges Utah and other... 24
- San Juan County residents say 'doodah'... 21
- Shurtleff exonerated, but questions and... 18
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 17