Tom Smart, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — Residents along the Wasatch Front enjoyed a sunny, 70-degree day on Monday, a signal of the start of fall and the end of a sweltering summer.
Temperatures will dip into the 50s later this week before more clear days in the 60s and 70s arrive for the weekend.
- Father says daughter was stabbed 46 times
- Utahns support bill making clear clergy don't...
- Conrad Truman found guilty of murdering wife...
- GOP senators, congressmen offer support to...
- Group meeting in Salt Lake to plan 2015 World...
- Two men charged with vandalizing LDS church...
- 3 'scary' medical problems for kids
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- Utahns support bill making clear clergy... 105
- Utahns not as strongly opposed to... 96
- Love not attending Salt Lake City... 61
- GOP senators, congressmen offer support... 42
- Group meeting in Salt Lake to plan 2015... 31
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of... 20
- Support for statewide nondiscrimination... 19
- Owens participates in Rotary Club... 17