Video: Utah QB Travis Wilson hitting his stride one-third through the season
SALT LAKE CITY — Travis Wilson was named the National Offensive Player of the Week by Athlon Sports following Utah's win over in-state foe BYU.
If you ask head coach Kyle Whittingham, this is just par for the course. Whittingham, in his weekly press conference, said there is not a single thing Wilson is doing poorly. He said while Wilson can still stand to improve in many areas, his growth has been remarkable, and the on-the-field results have shown that.
Wilson said that although he was very happy to beat BYU and celebrated hard afterward, it's time to move on from the rivalry win and look ahead to the UCLA Bruins next week.
On a mobile device? Watch the video on YouTube.
- Froome crashes in Tour, finishes stage with...
- Former NFL coach Dennis Green dies at 67
- Warriors' Draymond Green settles assault case...
- Blame game follows NBA's removal of Charlotte...
- Froome keeps lead intact, set to secure 3rd...
- Ready or Not: Rio Olympics open doors at...
- 20 years ago: Palacios defends marathon title
- IOC leaders stop short of complete ban on...
- BYU football: Certain games on the... 102
- Report: Tom Holmoe tells Big 12 he's... 81
- Morning links: Utah Jazz on the rise;... 36
- BYU football coaching staff upbeat... 34
- Former BYU QB Max Hall confronts... 31
- Former BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall says... 12
- Blame game follows NBA's removal of... 7
- Doug Robinson: Why this mother of four... 5