Video: Utah QB Travis Wilson hitting his stride one-third through the season
SALT LAKE CITY — Travis Wilson was named the National Offensive Player of the Week by Athlon Sports following Utah's win over in-state foe BYU.
If you ask head coach Kyle Whittingham, this is just par for the course. Whittingham, in his weekly press conference, said there is not a single thing Wilson is doing poorly. He said while Wilson can still stand to improve in many areas, his growth has been remarkable, and the on-the-field results have shown that.
Wilson said that although he was very happy to beat BYU and celebrated hard afterward, it's time to move on from the rivalry win and look ahead to the UCLA Bruins next week.
On a mobile device? Watch the video on YouTube.
- Red and Blue Recruits: An inside look at...
- Hill, Whittingham meet after football...
- Brad Rock: Memo to Utes: Get your act together
- Utah Jazz legend John Stockton, Weber State...
- Injury-riddled BYU set to host WCC powerhouse...
- These 14 Utahns reminded us why we love...
- Gonzaga holds off BYU in WCC season-opener
- Brad Rock: Bowl drama shows BYU not going...
- Sitake, Tuiaki leaving Utah for Oregon... 117
- Miami Beach Bowl ends in free-for-all... 97
- Utah offensive coordinator Dave... 75
- Brad Rock: Bowl drama shows BYU not... 63
- Both BYU and Memphis to review bowl... 52
- Report: Video games experts, BYU head... 45
- Hill, Whittingham meet after football... 35
- Brad Rock: Memo to Utes: Get your act... 26