Unified Fire Department
SALT LAKE CITY — Investigators arrested a man Monday they say robbed two banks.
Mark Bolinder, 45, was arrested shortly before 9 p.m. near 1400 West and North Temple, Unified police said.
UPD announced Monday morning that detectives were looking for Bolinder in connection with the Saturday robbery of Chase Bank, 6275 S. Highland Drive, Sandy.
Police believe Bolinder entered the bank at 1:35 p.m. Saturday, handed the teller a note demanding money, claimed he had a gun and then left with an undisclosed amount of cash in a maroon Honda Accord.
Just as his name was being released to the public Monday, the same man was believed to have robbed Zions Bank, 1635 S. Redwood Road, just before 10:30 a.m.
Unified police said they considered Bolinder to be "armed and dangerous."
— Pat Reavy
- Rocky Mountain Power: Thousands on Wasatch...
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- Where does Salt Lake City rank among the...
- 41 inmates in Davis County Jail earn high...
- 'Regimented' UTA employee remembered as...
- Office of Economic Development names...
- Parents look for answers after daughter was...
- LDS Church condemns sexual assault as... 59
- Utah man held 1,164 days in jail... 36
- Former Utah Gov. Mike Leavitt advising... 20
- 'Dirty soda' lawsuit calls shop's... 20
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 17
- Sutherland Institute looks to broaden... 15
- Gov. Herbert: Bears Ears resolution... 11
- Utah defends busting theater for... 11