Unified Fire Department
SALT LAKE CITY — Investigators arrested a man Monday they say robbed two banks.
Mark Bolinder, 45, was arrested shortly before 9 p.m. near 1400 West and North Temple, Unified police said.
UPD announced Monday morning that detectives were looking for Bolinder in connection with the Saturday robbery of Chase Bank, 6275 S. Highland Drive, Sandy.
Police believe Bolinder entered the bank at 1:35 p.m. Saturday, handed the teller a note demanding money, claimed he had a gun and then left with an undisclosed amount of cash in a maroon Honda Accord.
Just as his name was being released to the public Monday, the same man was believed to have robbed Zions Bank, 1635 S. Redwood Road, just before 10:30 a.m.
Unified police said they considered Bolinder to be "armed and dangerous."
— Pat Reavy
- BYU student health plan exemption expires
- Woman accused of stabbing girlfriend 46 times...
- Utah bachelor lets sister set him up on 31...
- $1M in heroin found in 'complex' hidden...
- 'One drink, one time': New research shows...
- FBI investigating fatal crash on Ute reservation
- SAGE scores, 2015: Top Utah schools in...
- New law helps Utah avoid marriage license...
- BYU student health plan exemption expires 49
- Popular Provo teacher imprisoned for... 44
- Family of man killed by Spanish Fork... 33
- Does coal have a future in Utah? Should... 27
- Students see 'great growth' in second... 17
- About Utah: He walked around the lake... 15
- Bishop, Chaffetz say EPA knew spill... 15
- New law helps Utah avoid marriage... 15