Unified Fire Department
SALT LAKE CITY — Investigators arrested a man Monday they say robbed two banks.
Mark Bolinder, 45, was arrested shortly before 9 p.m. near 1400 West and North Temple, Unified police said.
UPD announced Monday morning that detectives were looking for Bolinder in connection with the Saturday robbery of Chase Bank, 6275 S. Highland Drive, Sandy.
Police believe Bolinder entered the bank at 1:35 p.m. Saturday, handed the teller a note demanding money, claimed he had a gun and then left with an undisclosed amount of cash in a maroon Honda Accord.
Just as his name was being released to the public Monday, the same man was believed to have robbed Zions Bank, 1635 S. Redwood Road, just before 10:30 a.m.
Unified police said they considered Bolinder to be "armed and dangerous."
— Pat Reavy
- Body cam video helps D.A. clear officer in...
- Relatives of Springville family 'shocked and...
- Heavy rains flood homes, cemetery in Herriman
- Granite School District reaches agreement...
- Police stumped about what caused Springville...
- Romney, Huntsman may both be taking...
- Group wants all to pay 'true' price for...
- One-third of Utah kids risk becoming...
- Students rally for beard 'revolution'... 85
- Utah gay marriage case first in line at... 57
- Romney, Huntsman may both be taking... 39
- Utah in wait-and-see mode on same-sex... 33
- Coast-to-coast horseback ride against... 30
- Granite School District reaches... 21
- Group wants all to pay 'true' price for... 12
- Body cam video helps D.A. clear officer... 11