Unified Fire Department
SALT LAKE CITY — Investigators arrested a man Monday they say robbed two banks.
Mark Bolinder, 45, was arrested shortly before 9 p.m. near 1400 West and North Temple, Unified police said.
UPD announced Monday morning that detectives were looking for Bolinder in connection with the Saturday robbery of Chase Bank, 6275 S. Highland Drive, Sandy.
Police believe Bolinder entered the bank at 1:35 p.m. Saturday, handed the teller a note demanding money, claimed he had a gun and then left with an undisclosed amount of cash in a maroon Honda Accord.
Just as his name was being released to the public Monday, the same man was believed to have robbed Zions Bank, 1635 S. Redwood Road, just before 10:30 a.m.
Unified police said they considered Bolinder to be "armed and dangerous."
— Pat Reavy
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church property...
- Survivor of Trolley Square massacre urges...
- Salt Lake County may downsize, close South...
- Ex-judge asks Obama to commute sentence of...
- Deer attacks man in Draper backyard, police say
- Two rescued after falling through ice at...
- Driver in DUI crash that maimed 11-year-old...
- Got an emergency? You can now text 911 in 3...
- Supporters of Oregon occupier honor... 56
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church... 39
- Survivor of Trolley Square massacre... 28
- Paradigm shift: Fewer Utah juvenile... 18
- Woman killed by mixer at Sandy grocery... 16
- Should Utah have 'blended sentences'... 14
- Report: Communication breakdowns... 10
- About Utah: Selling bikes the... 7