Unified Fire Department
SALT LAKE CITY — Investigators arrested a man Monday they say robbed two banks.
Mark Bolinder, 45, was arrested shortly before 9 p.m. near 1400 West and North Temple, Unified police said.
UPD announced Monday morning that detectives were looking for Bolinder in connection with the Saturday robbery of Chase Bank, 6275 S. Highland Drive, Sandy.
Police believe Bolinder entered the bank at 1:35 p.m. Saturday, handed the teller a note demanding money, claimed he had a gun and then left with an undisclosed amount of cash in a maroon Honda Accord.
Just as his name was being released to the public Monday, the same man was believed to have robbed Zions Bank, 1635 S. Redwood Road, just before 10:30 a.m.
Unified police said they considered Bolinder to be "armed and dangerous."
— Pat Reavy
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- Missing oilfield worker's body found near Vernal
- Researchers: Patients have only themselves to...
- We were there: See Deseret News front pages...
- Chris and Sally Mart create a refuge for...
- Love not attending Salt Lake City Rotary Club...
- Rock climber falls to his death at Zion...
- Friend says wrong-way driver 'wasn't in his...
- Utahns not as strongly opposed to... 79
- Love not attending Salt Lake City... 58
- Federal government extends same-sex... 37
- Autopsy shows man posed no threat to... 23
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of... 20
- Police arrest 3 suspected of... 15
- Risque video shoots trigger... 14
- Housing recovery slowest since World... 12