SANDY — A bicyclist was killed when he collided with a minivan Sunday night.
Just after 8 p.m., a minivan made a left turn off 700 East into a condominium complex at 8275 South, and a man on a bicycle slammed into the rear portion of the vehicle, said Sandy Police Sgt. Jon Arnold.
Craig Buchi, 58, of Murray, who was wearing a helmet, was taken to a local hospital where he was later pronounced dead.
Arnold said the investigation into how the accident happened, including whether the cyclist was visible to the driver, was still being conducted.
- Fountain Green holds first Christmas light...
- Baby's first Christmas comes with gift of hope
- Doug Robinson: Advocate's plea: Please return...
- Looming knee surgery inspired man to carve canes
- Pranks spark collection of toilet paper by...
- Resting her case: Judge reflects on Cuban...
- Christmas tradition: Judge visits jail to...
- What to do after the presents are opened?...
- Hatch 'sorry to see' Lee called an... 125
- List of potential prison sites cut to... 44
- Poll: Nearly two-thirds of Utahns... 29
- Mia Love names KSL reporter to head... 18
- Pleasant Grove pizza manager arrested... 12
- Police: Gunman said he shot at trooper... 12
- Utah family making renewed push for... 9
- Judge issues summons for 'Super Dell' 9