MARK REIS, AP
Week four of the college football season was an interesting one for Utah teams.
The Utes went into LaVell Edwards Stadium and beat BYU for the fourth straight year. After establishing a 10-point lead in the first half, Utah held on to beat the Cougars 20-13. Utah State suffered a close, heartbreaking 17-14 loss to USC at the Coliseum.
Nearly 30 other games across the nation also hold bearing on Utah, BYU and Utah State's standing going forward.
Lafe Peavler is a national college football featured columnist for Bleacher Report. Follow me on Twitter @MasterPeavler
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- No. 21 BYU faces opportunistic, upset-minded...
- College football: Utes wrap up...
- Dick Harmon: Fredette family discusses...
- Dick Harmon: Virginia tries for upset, but...
- BYU's Arellano makes big impact in win over...
- Utah football: Utes' 2015 schedule... 108
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 72
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 65
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 46
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 46
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big... 40
- 7 reasons why the BYU Cougars will go... 34
- Dick Harmon: Utes, Aggies, Cougars have... 33