SALT LAKE CITY — A traffic accident in Salt Lake City Saturday left a bicyclist in extremely critical condition.
According to Salt Lake City Police, the cyclist and vehicle were traveling in opposite directions near 900 South and 700 East when the collision occurred.
Investigators said they believe either the cyclist or car driver failed to stop at a red light. The cyclist was transported to the hospital in critical condition.
Anyone with information should contact Salt Lake City Police. More details will be added as information becomes available.
- Romney, Huntsman may both be taking...
- Police stumped about what caused Springville...
- Granite School District reaches agreement...
- Heavy rains flood homes, cemetery in Herriman
- Police probing what caused deaths of...
- Utah in wait-and-see mode on same-sex marriage
- Utahns losing thousands of dollars to phony...
- Eagle Mountain residents told not to use city...
- Students rally for beard 'revolution'... 78
- Utah gay marriage case first in line at... 57
- Romney, Huntsman may both be taking... 38
- Coast-to-coast horseback ride against... 30
- Utah in wait-and-see mode on same-sex... 30
- Granite School District reaches... 20
- 2 Utah companies respond to FDA warning... 18
- Polygamous women dressed as ninjas... 11