SALT LAKE CITY — A traffic accident in Salt Lake City Saturday left a bicyclist in extremely critical condition.
According to Salt Lake City Police, the cyclist and vehicle were traveling in opposite directions near 900 South and 700 East when the collision occurred.
Investigators said they believe either the cyclist or car driver failed to stop at a red light. The cyclist was transported to the hospital in critical condition.
Anyone with information should contact Salt Lake City Police. More details will be added as information becomes available.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- Police: Man confronts driver's ed student,...
- Man wanted for questioning in Tooele fire...
- Venezuela presents details in weapons case...
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 32
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 27
- Can police-community relations be... 14
- Rep. Mia Love buying $1M in TV ads for... 14
- Giant algal bloom likely to fuel Utah... 10
- Appellate court upholds water rights... 8