Utah State report card: Aggies' effort not good enough, again, against BCS road opponent USC
Mark J. Terrill, AP
Aggie fans have seen this before.
For a fifth-straight year, the Utah State football team came this close to beating a good BCS team in what was the program’s first ABC appearance in 35 years.
For the second-straight year, the point difference was a field goal. USU’s offense, led by junior quarterback Chuckie Keeton, was stymied. Utah State's defense did all it could to keep the Aggies in the game, but USU ultimately came up short against USC, 17-14.
Rhett Wilkinson is a project manager for UtahPolicy.com and hails the true-blooded Aggies from Utah. The co-founder of magazine Aggie BluePrint.com, he's been an intern for the Deseret News and other publications. firstname.lastname@example.org | @wilklogan
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center stage...
- Dick Harmon: BYU victory comes with 4 rookies...
- High school football: Friday's roundup
- 11-year-old Salt Lake native once again...
- BYU notebook: Cougars commit a plethora of...
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig out of...
- College football predictions: How will... 141
- The good, the bad and the most likely:... 63
- First steps: Utes open season with... 63
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 51
- Brad Rock: One thing already missing in... 50
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 50
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 48