Matt Gade, Deseret News
SOUTH JORDAN — A company nearly equidistant from the University of Utah and BYU is up to its old pranks during rivalry week.
Lendio, a small-business loan and commercial financing firm, saw a giant BYU flag hoisted outside its South Jordan offices for all to see — including Ute fans.
But BYU fans would not get the last word. They walked into the office to find 10,000 red helium-filled balloons — their archrival's color — in the office.
- Summer downpour causes flooding, slides...
- Swallow, Shurtleff make first court...
- Utah leads the nation in deadly melanoma cases
- Provo's waffle truck started by a motivated...
- Project to restore Manti Tabernacle underway
- Video of school bus driver shows 'bizarre'...
- Settlement in dog shooting case reached, then...
- Critics decry solar fee as 'sun' tax
- Republican, Democratic political... 32
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley... 25
- Owens' pollster says new poll shows... 22
- Drunken driver goes airborne, crashes... 21
- Swallow, Shurtleff make first court... 19
- Provo's waffle truck started by a... 18
- Critics decry solar fee as 'sun' tax 17
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake... 12