Matt Gade, Deseret News
SOUTH JORDAN — A company nearly equidistant from the University of Utah and BYU is up to its old pranks during rivalry week.
Lendio, a small-business loan and commercial financing firm, saw a giant BYU flag hoisted outside its South Jordan offices for all to see — including Ute fans.
But BYU fans would not get the last word. They walked into the office to find 10,000 red helium-filled balloons — their archrival's color — in the office.
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- YouTube star Stuart Edge hopes to inspire...
- Two suffer minor injuries in gyrocopter crash...
- Intermountain Healthcare taps new CEO
- Utah man held 1,164 days in jail without a...
- Missing Millard County woman's body found...
- Utah man held 1,164 days in jail... 37
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 19
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 17
- National conservative group backs... 17
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use... 16
- Sutherland Institute looks to broaden... 15
- Group targets Utah's public lands fight... 12
- A family's faith and a mother's legacy... 11