Matt Gade, Deseret News
SOUTH JORDAN — A company nearly equidistant from the University of Utah and BYU is up to its old pranks during rivalry week.
Lendio, a small-business loan and commercial financing firm, saw a giant BYU flag hoisted outside its South Jordan offices for all to see — including Ute fans.
But BYU fans would not get the last word. They walked into the office to find 10,000 red helium-filled balloons — their archrival's color — in the office.
- Video: How to choose the right helmet for...
- ACLU sues the state over inadequate legal...
- Body of missing hiker found above Alta
- Documents: Former teacher says he used to...
- Nearly 70 percent of Utahns say Donald Trump...
- Costco begins new credit card agreement
- Worthy of celebration: 99-year history of...
- Syracuse woman killed in Antelope Drive crash
- Immigration ruling called hurtful, a... 75
- Nearly 70 percent of Utahns say Donald... 62
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 32
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 29
- ACLU sues the state over inadequate... 26
- Utah GOP brings up father's bank... 25
- Rio Grande neighborhood 'more unsafe... 21