Matt Gade, Deseret News
SOUTH JORDAN — A company nearly equidistant from the University of Utah and BYU is up to its old pranks during rivalry week.
Lendio, a small-business loan and commercial financing firm, saw a giant BYU flag hoisted outside its South Jordan offices for all to see — including Ute fans.
But BYU fans would not get the last word. They walked into the office to find 10,000 red helium-filled balloons — their archrival's color — in the office.
- Sculptor hopes new statue brings comfort to...
- Conservative group yanks TV ads targeting...
- Mayor responds to pending harassment lawsuit...
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global audience,...
- Zion's trees are dying of old age
- 3 veteran officers preparing sex harassment...
- Teen dies in suspected overdose in Farmington
- First prison relocation open house... 39
- 3 veteran officers preparing sex... 22
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global... 16
- Sen. Orrin Hatch calls HBO story on... 15
- Police: Toddler accidentally shot in... 14
- Conservative group yanks TV ads... 13
- Mia Love pushing higher education act 11
- Mayor responds to pending harassment... 10