Matt Gade, Deseret News
SOUTH JORDAN — A company nearly equidistant from the University of Utah and BYU is up to its old pranks during rivalry week.
Lendio, a small-business loan and commercial financing firm, saw a giant BYU flag hoisted outside its South Jordan offices for all to see — including Ute fans.
But BYU fans would not get the last word. They walked into the office to find 10,000 red helium-filled balloons — their archrival's color — in the office.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- 7 habits of mentally strong people
- 'Catastrophic' arson fire destroys 10 Tooele...
- West Valley man killed in motorcycle crash...
- Applications being taken for justice court...
- UDOT resurfacing 12300 South in Draper
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- Utah GOP delegates finally fired up... 74
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 32
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Local government board fostered... 16
- 2 charged in attack on gay men;... 16
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 16
- Can police-community relations be... 14