MURRAY — Wind River Construction has scheduled placement of new water line for the Hilton Hotel at 110 E. Vine St. The work will result in two separate full closures of Vine Street at 110 East.
The first full closure will be Sunday, Sept. 22, from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. The second full closure will be for asphalt patch, on Monday, Sept. 23, from 7-11 p.m.
Westbound traffic will be detoured at Atwood Boulevard and eastbound traffic will be detoured at State Street.
Construction will also take place Friday, Sept. 20, during daytime hours, but traffic will still flow both east and west on Vine Street.
- Summer downpour causes flooding, slides...
- Swallow, Shurtleff make first court...
- Utah leads the nation in deadly melanoma cases
- Project to restore Manti Tabernacle underway
- Video of school bus driver shows 'bizarre'...
- Provo's waffle truck started by a motivated...
- Cartel presence in Utah 'exploding' with...
- Settlement in dog shooting case reached, then...
- Republican, Democratic political... 37
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley... 25
- Owens' pollster says new poll shows... 22
- Drunken driver goes airborne, crashes... 21
- Swallow, Shurtleff make first court... 20
- Provo's waffle truck started by a... 19
- Critics decry solar fee as 'sun' tax 17
- Long road to trial begins Wednesday for... 13