MURRAY — Wind River Construction has scheduled placement of new water line for the Hilton Hotel at 110 E. Vine St. The work will result in two separate full closures of Vine Street at 110 East.
The first full closure will be Sunday, Sept. 22, from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. The second full closure will be for asphalt patch, on Monday, Sept. 23, from 7-11 p.m.
Westbound traffic will be detoured at Atwood Boulevard and eastbound traffic will be detoured at State Street.
Construction will also take place Friday, Sept. 20, during daytime hours, but traffic will still flow both east and west on Vine Street.
- Parade spectators celebrate pioneers past and...
- A photographic look back at the Days of '47...
- Draper house explodes into flames (+videos)
- Student attitudes changing on healthy school...
- Head-on collision kills 2, injures 3 in Eagle...
- Rare cancer treatment leaves Provo teen hopeful
- Missouri hiker found dead in hot Wayne County...
- See what the pioneers thought, felt as they...
- Herbert among 6 governors raising... 46
- Union Pacific train makes special... 15
- Renewable energy advocates decry... 15
- Utah State Fairpark and Real Salt Lake... 14
- 'Inseparable' Clinton brothers killed... 13
- Protesters from across U.S. arrested at... 13
- 'No trespassing' sign may not stop... 13
- New solar panels are symbol of the... 11