MURRAY — Wind River Construction has scheduled placement of new water line for the Hilton Hotel at 110 E. Vine St. The work will result in two separate full closures of Vine Street at 110 East.
The first full closure will be Sunday, Sept. 22, from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. The second full closure will be for asphalt patch, on Monday, Sept. 23, from 7-11 p.m.
Westbound traffic will be detoured at Atwood Boulevard and eastbound traffic will be detoured at State Street.
Construction will also take place Friday, Sept. 20, during daytime hours, but traffic will still flow both east and west on Vine Street.
- Scalia's death leaves major void in high...
- Smithfield teen makes Valentine's Day special...
- France bestows highest honor on Utah veteran
- Race heating up as congressional Democrats...
- Giant Kennecott dump trucks are sporting an...
- Logan man killed in Idaho car crash
- Utah delegation urges Obama to refrain from...
- 3 seriously injured in multi-vehicle crash on...
- Utah delegation urges Obama to refrain... 40
- Manti man indicted in Oregon... 36
- Scalia's death leaves major void in... 36
- IRS raids properties with possible... 22
- Lee, Stewart urge action on behalf of... 18
- State: EPA didn't clue in Utah on San... 12
- Summit County wants rewrite of Bishop's... 11
- Race heating up as congressional... 11