USU football: Utah State to promote Breast Cancer Awareness at BYU game
LOGAN — In recognition of National Breast Cancer Awareness Month in October, the Utah State football team is hosting its "Tackle Breast Cancer" game on Friday, Oct. 4, against in-state rival BYU.
The players will incorporate pink into their uniforms for the night. Pink gloves, socks, towels and arm bands will be worn.
A special gameday T-shirt will be sold, and one dollar from every shirt sold will be donated to Susan G. Komen for the Cure.
The Aggies and Cougars will kick off at 6 p.m. MT, with the game being televised on CBS Sports Network. Single game tickets for the BYU game will be on sale on Friday, Sept. 20.
The Aggies are on the road again this weekend, taking on the Trojans of USC. Kick off is at 1:30 p.m. MT.
Doug Hoffman is the assistant athletic director for Utah State University Athletic Media Relations.
- Top 25 QB seasons in BYU history, part 2
- College football countdown No. 38: Utah...
- 10 local storylines to follow as NFL training...
- Rock On: Props for Mitt and 'Tag
- USU football: Utah State heading to Mountain...
- Morning links: Utah Jazz on the rise; is BYU...
- College football countdown No. 37: Utah State...
- 4 Utah State linemen end up on Preseason...
- Morning links: BYU's Emery called one... 62
- Big 12 watch: BYU praised for 'excited'... 57
- Big 12 watch: Is BYU the long-term... 57
- Doug Robinson: It's still Hill's time... 51
- Morning links: Utah Jazz on the rise;... 37
- Big 12 watch: BYU's success in football... 33
- Former BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall says... 26
- Former Utah punter Tom Hackett waived... 18