USU football: Utah State to promote Breast Cancer Awareness at BYU game
LOGAN — In recognition of National Breast Cancer Awareness Month in October, the Utah State football team is hosting its "Tackle Breast Cancer" game on Friday, Oct. 4, against in-state rival BYU.
The players will incorporate pink into their uniforms for the night. Pink gloves, socks, towels and arm bands will be worn.
A special gameday T-shirt will be sold, and one dollar from every shirt sold will be donated to Susan G. Komen for the Cure.
The Aggies and Cougars will kick off at 6 p.m. MT, with the game being televised on CBS Sports Network. Single game tickets for the BYU game will be on sale on Friday, Sept. 20.
The Aggies are on the road again this weekend, taking on the Trojans of USC. Kick off is at 1:30 p.m. MT.
Doug Hoffman is the assistant athletic director for Utah State University Athletic Media Relations.
- BYU Football: Harvey Jackson bolsters BYU's...
- Surviving the unthinkable: Utah lineman who...
- Jim McMahon closing in on graduating from...
- Forget Kaepernick, Taysom Hill should be...
- Utah football notes: Utes picking up the tempo
- Runnin' Utes to host Wichita State on Dec. 3
- Dick Harmon: BYU's loading up with one-year...
- Bingham kicker commits to Utah after...
- Bingham kicker commits to Utah after... 87
- BYU football: Cougars land commitment... 60
- CougarLinks: Former Cornhusker... 54
- Brad Rock: Utes nickname won't stay... 53
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on... 37
- Utah football: Utes are eager to pick... 33
- BYU Football: Harvey Jackson bolsters... 24
- Dick Harmon: QB Ammon Olsen's move from... 14