USU football: Utah State to promote Breast Cancer Awareness at BYU game
LOGAN — In recognition of National Breast Cancer Awareness Month in October, the Utah State football team is hosting its "Tackle Breast Cancer" game on Friday, Oct. 4, against in-state rival BYU.
The players will incorporate pink into their uniforms for the night. Pink gloves, socks, towels and arm bands will be worn.
A special gameday T-shirt will be sold, and one dollar from every shirt sold will be donated to Susan G. Komen for the Cure.
The Aggies and Cougars will kick off at 6 p.m. MT, with the game being televised on CBS Sports Network. Single game tickets for the BYU game will be on sale on Friday, Sept. 20.
The Aggies are on the road again this weekend, taking on the Trojans of USC. Kick off is at 1:30 p.m. MT.
Doug Hoffman is the assistant athletic director for Utah State University Athletic Media Relations.
- Jimmer Fredette on defense: 'You have to have...
- Dick Harmon: Even more urgency needed as...
- Travis Wilson back in the saddle as Utes'...
- Reeling Cougars 'starving for some redemption'
- The Heisman Trophy tracker, Week 8: A Utah...
- At the midway mark, Utes off to best start...
- Midseason recap and awards for BYU and Utah
- Report: Former BYU receiver Cody Hoffman to...
- Nevada rallies to beat BYU, 42-35 68
- Dick Harmon: BYU amasses yards but... 49
- Mired in 3-game losing streak, BYU... 49
- Dick Harmon: Even more urgency needed... 48
- FBS football coaches vote BYU most... 39
- Travis Wilson back in the saddle as... 29
- Brad Rock: Utes have their star in... 28
- College football: Utah rises to No. 19... 26