USU football: Utah State to promote Breast Cancer Awareness at BYU game
LOGAN — In recognition of National Breast Cancer Awareness Month in October, the Utah State football team is hosting its "Tackle Breast Cancer" game on Friday, Oct. 4, against in-state rival BYU.
The players will incorporate pink into their uniforms for the night. Pink gloves, socks, towels and arm bands will be worn.
A special gameday T-shirt will be sold, and one dollar from every shirt sold will be donated to Susan G. Komen for the Cure.
The Aggies and Cougars will kick off at 6 p.m. MT, with the game being televised on CBS Sports Network. Single game tickets for the BYU game will be on sale on Friday, Sept. 20.
The Aggies are on the road again this weekend, taking on the Trojans of USC. Kick off is at 1:30 p.m. MT.
Doug Hoffman is the assistant athletic director for Utah State University Athletic Media Relations.
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Dick Harmon: Virginia tries for upset, but...
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and...
- Sunday morning quarterback: Stars and stats...
- Brad Rock: Utah's Travis Wilson needs another...
- Sorensen: Rare for both BYU and Utah to be...
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 85
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 75
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia 51
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 46
- 7 reasons why the BYU Cougars will go... 36
- Dick Harmon: Utes, Aggies, Cougars have... 33
- Ex-Ute gets gift of life with new heart... 32
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and... 29