USU football: Utah State to promote Breast Cancer Awareness at BYU game
LOGAN — In recognition of National Breast Cancer Awareness Month in October, the Utah State football team is hosting its "Tackle Breast Cancer" game on Friday, Oct. 4, against in-state rival BYU.
The players will incorporate pink into their uniforms for the night. Pink gloves, socks, towels and arm bands will be worn.
A special gameday T-shirt will be sold, and one dollar from every shirt sold will be donated to Susan G. Komen for the Cure.
The Aggies and Cougars will kick off at 6 p.m. MT, with the game being televised on CBS Sports Network. Single game tickets for the BYU game will be on sale on Friday, Sept. 20.
The Aggies are on the road again this weekend, taking on the Trojans of USC. Kick off is at 1:30 p.m. MT.
Doug Hoffman is the assistant athletic director for Utah State University Athletic Media Relations.
- Dick Harmon: Presence of injured stars looms...
- BYU-Memphis an 'intriguing' bowl matchup
- Brad Rock: This is where conference switch...
- Tyler Haws scores 24 as BYU holds off Stanford
- Miami Beach Bowl live coverage: BYU vs....
- Wyoming transfer Jason Thompson makes Utah...
- Cougars gain a lot over Final Four weekend...
- Utes capped comeback season with lopsided Las...
- Big winner: Utes hit jackpot early and... 55
- Hamson and Gray step up big to get BYU... 45
- Brad Rock: This is where conference... 36
- Dick Harmon: How a simple decision in... 35
- Miami Beach Bowl live coverage: BYU vs.... 35
- Ute football team has boots on the... 33
- Ranking the biggest bowl games in... 28
- Dick Harmon: Presence of injured stars... 26