Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
LEHI — Before their favorite teams hit the football field, BYU and University of Utah students and fans took to the cornfield to mark rivalry week.
The Cornbelly's maze at Thanksgiving Point was crafted with a "U" and a "Y" in the buildup to Saturday's game, and supporters of both schools made their way through it on Thursday.
One hundred seventeen fans and students were waiting inside the Y and U of the maze, representing the 117 years of the rivalry as BYU and Utah student body presidents raced through the maze for a rivalry week challenge.
- Was pregnancy rumor a factor in killing of...
- Two men charged with vandalizing LDS church...
- Father says daughter was stabbed 46 times
- Missing oilfield worker's body found near Vernal
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- Group meeting in Salt Lake to plan 2015 World...
- Conrad Truman found guilty of murdering wife...
- Teen accused of killing 15-year-old makes...
- Utahns not as strongly opposed to... 87
- Love not attending Salt Lake City... 60
- Federal government extends same-sex... 40
- Group meeting in Salt Lake to plan 2015... 29
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of... 20
- Utahns support bill making clear clergy... 19
- Support for statewide nondiscrimination... 17
- Owens participates in Rotary Club... 16