Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
LEHI — Before their favorite teams hit the football field, BYU and University of Utah students and fans took to the cornfield to mark rivalry week.
The Cornbelly's maze at Thanksgiving Point was crafted with a "U" and a "Y" in the buildup to Saturday's game, and supporters of both schools made their way through it on Thursday.
One hundred seventeen fans and students were waiting inside the Y and U of the maze, representing the 117 years of the rivalry as BYU and Utah student body presidents raced through the maze for a rivalry week challenge.
- Celebrate summer fun with a photographic look...
- No national launch for Draft Mitt effort
- Proposal: Real Salt Lake would pay for minor...
- Review board clears Salt Lake police officer...
- Southern Utah infant dies after being left in...
- Police say son beat 70-year-old father to death
- Utah mother of 8 in running for...
- NTSB: Plane that crashed in Arizona killing...
- 67 unaccompanied children who crossed... 78
- Republican, Democratic political... 49
- No national launch for Draft Mitt effort 44
- Cartel presence in Utah 'exploding'... 33
- Pro-Palestinian crowd rallies in Salt... 33
- Lawsuit claims State School Board... 29
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley... 26
- Review board clears Salt Lake police... 25