Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
LEHI — Before their favorite teams hit the football field, BYU and University of Utah students and fans took to the cornfield to mark rivalry week.
The Cornbelly's maze at Thanksgiving Point was crafted with a "U" and a "Y" in the buildup to Saturday's game, and supporters of both schools made their way through it on Thursday.
One hundred seventeen fans and students were waiting inside the Y and U of the maze, representing the 117 years of the rivalry as BYU and Utah student body presidents raced through the maze for a rivalry week challenge.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Roy home destroyed in fire
- Man shot by roommate in Holladay, police say
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- LDS Church asks court to void subpoena... 12
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument... 9
- Women underrepresented across Utah's... 8
- Brother, sister hugged each other as... 8
- Prosecutors say Jeremy Johnson should... 7
- Audit of embattled S.L. County... 7