Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
LEHI — Before their favorite teams hit the football field, BYU and University of Utah students and fans took to the cornfield to mark rivalry week.
The Cornbelly's maze at Thanksgiving Point was crafted with a "U" and a "Y" in the buildup to Saturday's game, and supporters of both schools made their way through it on Thursday.
One hundred seventeen fans and students were waiting inside the Y and U of the maze, representing the 117 years of the rivalry as BYU and Utah student body presidents raced through the maze for a rivalry week challenge.
- BYU student parlays app idea into a life-changer
- Mayor responds to pending harassment lawsuit...
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global audience,...
- Zion's trees are dying of old age
- Sculptor hopes new statue brings comfort to...
- Conservative group yanks TV ads targeting...
- Parents of teen who died in overdose hope...
- 3 veteran officers preparing sex... 22
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global... 17
- Sen. Orrin Hatch calls HBO story on... 16
- Police: Toddler accidentally shot in... 14
- Conservative group yanks TV ads... 14
- Mayor responds to pending harassment... 12
- Mia Love pushing higher education act 11
- Sen. Mike Lee pushing for vote on USA... 9