Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
LEHI — Before their favorite teams hit the football field, BYU and University of Utah students and fans took to the cornfield to mark rivalry week.
The Cornbelly's maze at Thanksgiving Point was crafted with a "U" and a "Y" in the buildup to Saturday's game, and supporters of both schools made their way through it on Thursday.
One hundred seventeen fans and students were waiting inside the Y and U of the maze, representing the 117 years of the rivalry as BYU and Utah student body presidents raced through the maze for a rivalry week challenge.
- Idea for Burt's Bees land to become park...
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Teen who spends his nights taking care of his...
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered assurances...
- Police: Body of man missing since March found
- Oldest giraffe in North America dies at Hogle...
- Zion's Hidden Canyon Trail to close for...
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney... 101
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 39
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 33
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 18
- National conservative group backs... 18
- Hatch steadfast in holding up Supreme... 17
- South Jordan's FrontRunner-oriented... 10
- Utah lawsuit challenges porn filter fees 9