Scott G. Winterton, Deseret News
HIGHLAND — The Daughters of Utah Pioneers Cabin, the oldest known surviving home in Highland, will be open on Saturday, Sept. 28, from 11 a.m.-1 p.m. for National Museum Day.
The cabin is located at Heritage Park, 5381 W. 10400 North. For personal tours at another time, contact Donna Kitchen at 801-756-6579.
- Precedents — and exceptions — to...
- Woman dies, husband critically injured in...
- 9 things I wish I had known before my mission
- Small group of Ordain Women supporters gather...
- The truth about addiction
- Man injured in police shooting identified
- Missing 18-month-old Layton boy found...
- 'Teacherpreneur,' a new role in the world of...
- Hatch calls shutting down government... 68
- Chaffetz expected to announce he's... 49
- New Medicaid expansion plan unveiled to... 27
- Is convicted killer innocent? Group... 24
- Gun control laws won't stop mass... 24
- Herbert, other governors slam federal... 20
- Woman said she felt protected in ordeal... 19
- Chris Stewart endorses presidential... 18