Scott G. Winterton, Deseret News
HIGHLAND — The Daughters of Utah Pioneers Cabin, the oldest known surviving home in Highland, will be open on Saturday, Sept. 28, from 11 a.m.-1 p.m. for National Museum Day.
The cabin is located at Heritage Park, 5381 W. 10400 North. For personal tours at another time, contact Donna Kitchen at 801-756-6579.
- Former Gov. Norm Bangerter remembered as man...
- Pornography conference probes perils, solutions
- Redefining college: How associate degrees...
- Orem pediatrician 'happy' to help...
- Q and A: The business of being Moab
- Cheerleading coach who worked as youth...
- Motorcyclist dies after collision near Utah Lake
- Job A Day program gives homeless people...
- End of an era: Mercury rule shutters... 57
- Sen. Hatch's 'I-Squared' bill could... 27
- BYU ranked 'best value college' in Utah 26
- Herbert to meet with Obama... 23
- April snow shocks Utahns but does... 20
- Wild, windy, wet weather wallops... 17
- Utah Rep. Mia Love raises $440K in... 17
- Rep. Jason Chaffetz: Drug Enforcement... 15