BYU football: Chris Badger immediately eligible to play at BYU
PROVO — Notre Dame transfer Chris Badger is immediately eligible to play this season at BYU, the NCAA has ruled.
The NCAA approved Thursday a waiver request by BYU on behalf of Badger, who is a safety. The former Timpview High star enrolled at Notre Dame after his LDS mission. He sat out last season at Notre Dame.
Badger transferred to BYU and has been practicing with the Cougars since the end of August.
- LDS faith helps keep things in perspective...
- The 16 most interesting college lists...
- 2015 BYU Commits
- 2015 Utah Football Commits
- With Kyle Collinsworth out, BYU rebounds and...
- Faith and family are driving forces for LDS...
- BYU guard Tyler Haws passes Danny Ainge for...
- Best in class: Breaking down the recruiting...
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit... 84
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football... 66
- Report: ACC changes stance, now... 62
- Bruins bruise Utes in 69-59 upset 41
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Dick Harmon: BYU hoops should start... 36
- Former Utah basketball player spreads... 26
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain... 25