BYU football: Chris Badger immediately eligible to play at BYU
PROVO — Notre Dame transfer Chris Badger is immediately eligible to play this season at BYU, the NCAA has ruled.
The NCAA approved Thursday a waiver request by BYU on behalf of Badger, who is a safety. The former Timpview High star enrolled at Notre Dame after his LDS mission. He sat out last season at Notre Dame.
Badger transferred to BYU and has been practicing with the Cougars since the end of August.
- Sitake, Tuiaki leaving Utah for Oregon State
- Brad Rock: Bowl drama shows BYU not going...
- Both BYU and Memphis to review bowl game brawl
- Report: Video games experts, BYU head coach...
- BYU's Tyler Haws' recovery from an ankle...
- These 14 Utahns reminded us why we love...
- Brady Poppinga: Confronting an unlikely opponent
- Jordan's Austin Kafentzis will keep his...
- Wild one: Memphis edges BYU in... 170
- Sitake, Tuiaki leaving Utah for Oregon... 108
- Miami Beach Bowl ends in free-for-all... 97
- Dick Harmon: Cougar bowl loss kind of... 59
- Big winner: Utes hit jackpot early and... 55
- Miami Beach Bowl ends in brawl between... 51
- Report: Video games experts, BYU head... 45
- Both BYU and Memphis to review bowl... 43