BYU football: Chris Badger immediately eligible to play at BYU
PROVO — Notre Dame transfer Chris Badger is immediately eligible to play this season at BYU, the NCAA has ruled.
The NCAA approved Thursday a waiver request by BYU on behalf of Badger, who is a safety. The former Timpview High star enrolled at Notre Dame after his LDS mission. He sat out last season at Notre Dame.
Badger transferred to BYU and has been practicing with the Cougars since the end of August.
- Jabari Parker posts photo of himself with LDS...
- For his brothers: American Fork family with 4...
- BYU's Hill plans to return for senior season
- UHSAA's Board of Trustees assigns high...
- Felt's Facts, championship edition: Breaking...
- Return to Utah allows Southern Virginia...
- Red and Blue Recruits: The championship edition
- Freshman Jake Toolson leads Cougars past...
- Dick Harmon: Outwardly lobbying Big 12... 136
- BYU's Hill plans to return for senior... 92
- Runnin' Utes lose defensive battle at... 68
- BYU to welcome FCS team Savannah State... 39
- Utes still have outside chance at... 30
- Brady Poppinga: From an early age I... 24
- Utah moves up to No. 20/21 after... 22
- Freshman Jake Toolson leads Cougars... 21