BYU football: Chris Badger immediately eligible to play at BYU
PROVO — Notre Dame transfer Chris Badger is immediately eligible to play this season at BYU, the NCAA has ruled.
The NCAA approved Thursday a waiver request by BYU on behalf of Badger, who is a safety. The former Timpview High star enrolled at Notre Dame after his LDS mission. He sat out last season at Notre Dame.
Badger transferred to BYU and has been practicing with the Cougars since the end of August.
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center stage...
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- BYU's suspended players expected to be back...
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- High school football: Friday's roundup
- Dick Harmon: BYU victory comes with 4 rookies...
- Saturday morning quarterback: 3 stars and...
- Daniel Sorensen makes Chiefs 53-man roster,...
- College football predictions: How will... 141
- The good, the bad and the most likely:... 63
- First steps: Utes open season with... 63
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 56
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 55
- Brad Rock: One thing already missing in... 50
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 48