BYU football: Chris Badger immediately eligible to play at BYU
PROVO — Notre Dame transfer Chris Badger is immediately eligible to play this season at BYU, the NCAA has ruled.
The NCAA approved Thursday a waiver request by BYU on behalf of Badger, who is a safety. The former Timpview High star enrolled at Notre Dame after his LDS mission. He sat out last season at Notre Dame.
Badger transferred to BYU and has been practicing with the Cougars since the end of August.
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center stage...
- Dick Harmon: BYU victory comes with 4 rookies...
- 11-year-old Salt Lake native once again...
- High school football: Friday's roundup
- BYU notebook: Cougars commit a plethora of...
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig out of...
- College football predictions: How will... 141
- The good, the bad and the most likely:... 63
- First steps: Utes open season with... 63
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 51
- NFL cuts tracker: Former Cougars... 50
- Brad Rock: One thing already missing in... 50
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 49