Current and former BYU and Utah players talk about the rivalry and what it means to them today
Matt Ludtke, AP
The big game between BYU and Utah at LaVell Edwards Stadium is only two days away, and the excitement and anticipation in the Beehive State is generating plenty of buzz. With such a long history between these two teams, there have been plenty of unforgettable moments.
So what moments stick out to former BYU and Utah players and what do they think of the rivalry now? Sports radio shows across the state have had plenty of former Cougars and Utes on the airwaves and asked them these questions.
Justin Giles is a recent graduate of the University of Utah. EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jimmer Fredette on defense: 'You have to have...
- Dick Harmon: Even more urgency needed as...
- Already impressing: Utah Jazz rookie Dante...
- Travis Wilson back in the saddle as Utes'...
- Utah Jazz point guard Trey Burke getting an...
- Midseason recap and awards for BYU and Utah
- Reeling Cougars 'starving for some redemption'
- Report: Former BYU receiver Cody Hoffman to...
- Utes top Oregon State in double overtime 114
- Nevada rallies to beat BYU, 42-35 68
- Dick Harmon: BYU amasses yards but... 49
- Mired in 3-game losing streak, BYU... 49
- Dick Harmon: Even more urgency needed... 41
- FBS football coaches vote BYU most... 37
- Brad Rock: Utes have their star in... 28
- College football: Utah rises to No. 19... 26