Current and former BYU and Utah players talk about the rivalry and what it means to them today
Matt Ludtke, AP
The big game between BYU and Utah at LaVell Edwards Stadium is only two days away, and the excitement and anticipation in the Beehive State is generating plenty of buzz. With such a long history between these two teams, there have been plenty of unforgettable moments.
So what moments stick out to former BYU and Utah players and what do they think of the rivalry now? Sports radio shows across the state have had plenty of former Cougars and Utes on the airwaves and asked them these questions.
Justin Giles is a recent graduate of the University of Utah. EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Live streams: 4A & 5A baseball tournament...
- A look at Day 2 at French Open
- Lowry, DeRozan lead Raptors to 105-99 win...
- Looking back: Ray Harroun wins 1st...
- UCLA agrees to 15-year deal with Under Armour
- Atlanta, Miami, Los Angeles selected to host...
- Even before easy win, good day for Serena...
- Westbrook, Thunder put Warriors on brink of...
- ESPN's Jake Trotter says it's 'Big 12... 152
- Morning links: Broncos like Devontae... 68
- Brad Rock: BYU-Utah hoops are back... 50
- Rivalry renewed: BYU, Utah agree to a... 49
- Brad Rock: This is the Big 12 —of... 41
- Morning links: BYU shirt summits Mt.... 37
- Why can't we be friends? BYU-Utah fans... 30
- Video: 100 days until college football... 27