Laura Seitz, Deseret News
NORTH SALT LAKE — A new centenarian has been moving for most of his century on Earth, in two senses of the word.
Bob Huston celebrated his 100th birthday party at Bailey's Moving & Storage in North Salt Lake on Thursday. He started working at Bailey's in the 1970s.
Huston has worked in the same career his entire life, more than 80 years in the moving and storage industry. Despite being in his 90s, Huston would get up at 1:30 a.m. to have a cup of coffee and get to Bailey's by 4 a.m. to open the gates to allow the employees in. Huston recently quit working within the last year.
- 2 deadly Utah County shootings spark...
- Testimony focuses on relationship between...
- Midvale teen ran over mom with car after...
- 20 years later, parents of missing Spanish...
- Lutheran, LDS leaders forge common ground...
- Women innovators leading by example
- Price teen killed in Carbon County crash
- Body of woman found near hiking trail in...
- 2 deadly Utah County shootings spark... 65
- One man dead after attempted carjacking... 38
- Mitt Romney tells UVU grads to 'live a... 23
- Poll: Majority of Salt Lake City... 18
- Governor, legislators leave 'baggage'... 14
- Jury convicts San Juan County... 13
- Living on the edge: North Salt Lake... 10
- Who should pay? City, developer,... 10