Laura Seitz, Deseret News
NORTH SALT LAKE — A new centenarian has been moving for most of his century on Earth, in two senses of the word.
Bob Huston celebrated his 100th birthday party at Bailey's Moving & Storage in North Salt Lake on Thursday. He started working at Bailey's in the 1970s.
Huston has worked in the same career his entire life, more than 80 years in the moving and storage industry. Despite being in his 90s, Huston would get up at 1:30 a.m. to have a cup of coffee and get to Bailey's by 4 a.m. to open the gates to allow the employees in. Huston recently quit working within the last year.
- Precedents — and exceptions — to...
- Family mourns death of father in freak TRAX...
- LDS Church leaders continue to emphasize...
- Woman dies, husband critically injured in...
- It's official: Jason Chaffetz to make run for...
- 9 things I wish I had known before my mission
- Layton man attempts to duct tape, rape woman,...
- The truth about addiction
- Chaffetz expected to announce he's... 53
- It's official: Jason Chaffetz to make... 37
- Gun control laws won't stop mass... 28
- Is convicted killer innocent? Group... 24
- Roosevelt girl, 8, recovering from pit... 15
- State says it will fund Planned... 14
- Small group of Ordain Women supporters... 13
- Precedents — and exceptions... 12