Laura Seitz, Deseret News
NORTH SALT LAKE — A new centenarian has been moving for most of his century on Earth, in two senses of the word.
Bob Huston celebrated his 100th birthday party at Bailey's Moving & Storage in North Salt Lake on Thursday. He started working at Bailey's in the 1970s.
Huston has worked in the same career his entire life, more than 80 years in the moving and storage industry. Despite being in his 90s, Huston would get up at 1:30 a.m. to have a cup of coffee and get to Bailey's by 4 a.m. to open the gates to allow the employees in. Huston recently quit working within the last year.
- Parade spectators celebrate pioneers past and...
- A photographic look back at the Days of '47...
- Rare cancer treatment leaves Provo teen hopeful
- Student attitudes changing on healthy school...
- Head-on collision kills 2, injures 3 in Eagle...
- Draper house explodes into flames (+videos)
- See what the pioneers thought, felt as they...
- Missouri hiker found dead in hot Wayne County...
- Herbert among 6 governors raising... 46
- Union Pacific train makes special... 15
- Renewable energy advocates decry... 15
- Utah State Fairpark and Real Salt Lake... 14
- 'Inseparable' Clinton brothers killed... 13
- Protesters from across U.S. arrested at... 13
- 'No trespassing' sign may not stop... 13
- New solar panels are symbol of the... 11