Laura Seitz, Deseret News
NORTH SALT LAKE — A new centenarian has been moving for most of his century on Earth, in two senses of the word.
Bob Huston celebrated his 100th birthday party at Bailey's Moving & Storage in North Salt Lake on Thursday. He started working at Bailey's in the 1970s.
Huston has worked in the same career his entire life, more than 80 years in the moving and storage industry. Despite being in his 90s, Huston would get up at 1:30 a.m. to have a cup of coffee and get to Bailey's by 4 a.m. to open the gates to allow the employees in. Huston recently quit working within the last year.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Police say man murdered his mother in her...
- UDOT to begin adding lanes to I-15 in...
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 42
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 40
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 14
- Sanders to address Utah delegation to... 14
- LDS Church asks court to void subpoena... 13
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument... 9