The St. George resident is one of 60 semifinalists, and through online voting through 10:59 a.m. Thursday, Sept. 26, it will be narrowed to 33 finalists who will compete for the $1 million prize in Las Vegas Nov. 10-12.
Two other groups of 60 in the Simple Sweets and Starters and the Amazing Doable Dinners categories have already been narrowed to 67.
To vote or for information on the contest, go to www.pillsbury.com.
Free registration is required to vote.
POTATO AND HAM MINI FRITTATAS
Prep time: 25 minutes
Total time: 45 minutes
1 bag (11 ounces) Green Giant Seasoned Steamers frozen backyard grilled potatoes
1 cup finely chopped ham1 jar (4.5 ounce) Green Giant sliced mushrooms, drained, chopped8 eggs1 cup milk¼ cup Pillsbury Best Self-Rising Flour1 cup finely shredded Asiago cheese Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 24 regular-size muffin cups with Crisco Original No-Stick Cooking Spray. Microwave frozen potatoes as directed on bag. Cool 3 minutes; coarsely chop.
In medium bowl, mix potatoes, ham, mushrooms, ¼ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper. In another medium bowl, beat eggs, milk and flour with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
Spoon 2 tablespoons potato mixture into each muffin cup. Divide egg mixture evenly among muffin cups (about 3 tablespoons each). Sprinkle with cheese.
Bake 12 to 17 minutes or until center is set. Cool 2 minutes. Run knife around edge of each frittata to loosen; remove to serving platter.
Nutrition information: serving size: 1 serving; calories 160 (calories from fat 80 g), total fat 9 g, (saturated fat 4 g, trans fat 0 g ), cholesterol 140 mg, sodium 470mg; total carbohydrate 9 g, dietary fiber 0 g, sugars 2 g, protein 10 g
Email: email@example.com Twitter: CTRappleye
- 'The Avengers' was almost rated R
- Viral video: Mom gives 3-year-old a chance to...
- Why breastfed babies are so smart
- Steve Eaton: Rare purchase on eBay brings...
- Teen with traumatic brain injury making...
- Celebrities and their kids: Family is still...
- Winter box office is sluggish — bad...
- Value Speak: The real St. Patrick's Day
- Expose kids to diversity 7
- Target apologizes, takes down images of... 7
- Why breastfed babies are so smart 7
- Is 'The Lego Movie' anti-capitalist? 6
- 'The Avengers' was almost rated R 6
- Healthy food and exercise are not the... 4
- 'Princeton Mom' releases self-help book... 4
- In the Whirled: Has Pinterest sapped... 4