Ray Grass, Deseret News
LAKE POWELL — The Antelope Point launch ramp will close Monday to all launches with boat trailers due to low lake levels.
A barricade will be placed at the lower portion of the ramp to allow for hand launching of kayaks, canoes and other small vessels.
Boaters should still be aware that while the ramp is open, launching at these water levels is not safe for all sizes of boats, and launching is at boaters' own risk. Parking is prohibited on the ramp, and self-certification for mussels is still required for all vessels.
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake...
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via online...
- Searchers locate missing family of Olympian...
- Draper man dies from injuries in house explosion
- Springville homes evacuated after fireworks...
- Healing souls, healing a mountain
- 2 killed in Uintah County crash identified as...
- Salt Lake bike share program doubles in size
- Federal land managers criticized over... 24
- Renewable energy advocates decry... 18
- Habitual offender arrested in alleged... 16
- Student attitudes changing on healthy... 14
- 'No trespassing' sign may not stop... 13
- Ogden police shoot dog that was... 10
- Satellites track drought-driven... 9
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake... 8