Ray Grass, Deseret News
LAKE POWELL — The Antelope Point launch ramp will close Monday to all launches with boat trailers due to low lake levels.
A barricade will be placed at the lower portion of the ramp to allow for hand launching of kayaks, canoes and other small vessels.
Boaters should still be aware that while the ramp is open, launching at these water levels is not safe for all sizes of boats, and launching is at boaters' own risk. Parking is prohibited on the ramp, and self-certification for mussels is still required for all vessels.
- EX-BYU quarterback Max Hall arrested in...
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- Bear spends two hours trying to enter...
- Solar energy users claim victory as 'sun tax'...
- Doug Robinson: Looking back on a cop's career
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Crews rescue two hikers on Mount Timpanogos
- Man, 69, missing after his boat capsizes in...
- EX-BYU quarterback Max Hall arrested in... 56
- Becky Lockhart serious about... 32
- Police reviewing possible nightclub... 16
- Solar energy users claim victory as... 14
- U. tailgating carries tradition of... 11
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns... 10
- Man charged with killing baby in Ogden... 8
- Circleville farmers scratching their... 8