Ray Grass, Deseret News
LAKE POWELL — The Antelope Point launch ramp will close Monday to all launches with boat trailers due to low lake levels.
A barricade will be placed at the lower portion of the ramp to allow for hand launching of kayaks, canoes and other small vessels.
Boaters should still be aware that while the ramp is open, launching at these water levels is not safe for all sizes of boats, and launching is at boaters' own risk. Parking is prohibited on the ramp, and self-certification for mussels is still required for all vessels.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- How new technology is reshaping pacemakers
- Prosecutors 'stand down' and drop criminal...
- Screaming, shouting and Utah's in the middle...
- Utah crafting rules for spending on water,...
- Utah city condemns Confederate flag display...
- Fire destroys Taylorsville home, damages another
- Another first: Utah caretaker contracts Zika...
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- Utah GOP delegates finally fired up... 74
- Screaming, shouting and Utah's in the... 64
- Friction over Trump between GOP, Utah... 64
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 29
- Prosecutors 'stand down' and drop... 28
- Prosecutor rails on DOJ handling of... 18
- Local government board fostered... 16