The BYU women's soccer team has two games this week to recover from a home loss to UC Irvine over the weekend. The Cougars (4-1-1) will host Oklahoma on Thursday at 7 p.m. on South Field before traveling to Long Beach State on Saturday at 8 p.m.
The Cougars played Oregon on the road to a scoreless draw last Thursday before falling 1-0 to UC Irvine on a last-minute goal.
Oklahoma (3-5-0) split its two home games last weekend. The Sooners beat Oral Roberts, 1-0, but fell to North Texas, 5-0. This is Oklahoma's last weekend before Big 12 conference play begins. The Sooners were picked to finish eighth in the conference.
Long Beach State (4-3-0) took on two SEC opponents last weekend on the road. The 49ers lost to Georgia, 1-0, and beat Auburn, 2-1, in overtime. The 49ers were picked to finish second in the Big West, behind Cal State Fullerton and tied with UC Irvine.
- Ranking the best running backs in BYU history
- Dick Harmon: How BYU football team landed...
- Morning links: BYU's football schedule...
- Chris McGown resigns as BYU men's volleyball...
- Doug Robinson: Witt latest BYU runner chasing...
- BYU student parlays app idea into a life-changer
- Report: Former Jordan High quarterback Austin...
- Rock On: BYU finds another recruiting niche
- Morning links: BYU's football schedule... 55
- Report: Former Jordan High quarterback... 48
- Dick Harmon: NCAA's move to speed up... 47
- Rock On: BYU finds another recruiting... 44
- BYU football signs New Zealand rugby... 24
- Chris McGown resigns as BYU men's... 13
- BYU student parlays app idea into a... 12
- Dick Harmon: How BYU football team... 12