The BYU women's soccer team has two games this week to recover from a home loss to UC Irvine over the weekend. The Cougars (4-1-1) will host Oklahoma on Thursday at 7 p.m. on South Field before traveling to Long Beach State on Saturday at 8 p.m.
The Cougars played Oregon on the road to a scoreless draw last Thursday before falling 1-0 to UC Irvine on a last-minute goal.
Oklahoma (3-5-0) split its two home games last weekend. The Sooners beat Oral Roberts, 1-0, but fell to North Texas, 5-0. This is Oklahoma's last weekend before Big 12 conference play begins. The Sooners were picked to finish eighth in the conference.
Long Beach State (4-3-0) took on two SEC opponents last weekend on the road. The 49ers lost to Georgia, 1-0, and beat Auburn, 2-1, in overtime. The 49ers were picked to finish second in the Big West, behind Cal State Fullerton and tied with UC Irvine.
- Daniel Sorensen makes Chiefs 53-man roster,...
- BYU's suspended players expected to be back...
- Dick Harmon: BYU coaches will take the win...
- Guest commentary: BYU football fans should...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Saturday morning quarterback: 3 stars and...
- Sutton Foster promises 'an intimate look at...
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 57
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 56
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center... 49
- Enemy camp: What UConn media thinks... 41
- The good, the bad and the most likely:... 36
- Dick Harmon: It's Taysom Hill time on... 28
- BYU notebook: Cougars commit a plethora... 27
- BYU Cougars looking for opening-game... 26