The BYU women's soccer team has two games this week to recover from a home loss to UC Irvine over the weekend. The Cougars (4-1-1) will host Oklahoma on Thursday at 7 p.m. on South Field before traveling to Long Beach State on Saturday at 8 p.m.
The Cougars played Oregon on the road to a scoreless draw last Thursday before falling 1-0 to UC Irvine on a last-minute goal.
Oklahoma (3-5-0) split its two home games last weekend. The Sooners beat Oral Roberts, 1-0, but fell to North Texas, 5-0. This is Oklahoma's last weekend before Big 12 conference play begins. The Sooners were picked to finish eighth in the conference.
Long Beach State (4-3-0) took on two SEC opponents last weekend on the road. The 49ers lost to Georgia, 1-0, and beat Auburn, 2-1, in overtime. The 49ers were picked to finish second in the Big West, behind Cal State Fullerton and tied with UC Irvine.
- BYU basketball guard Anson Winder and...
- Dick Harmon: BYU basketball must make...
- Guest commentary: Hey, BYU basketball, slow down
- Doug Robinson: 'In Football We Trust'...
- Best of the West: Shifting teams around after...
- Peavler: Can BYU football rise up to the...
- BYU guard Tyler Haws named CLASS award candidate
- BYU coach Dave Rose competing in coaches'...
- Peavler: Can BYU football rise up to... 67
- Tyler Haws vows BYU will turn it around... 38
- San Diego hands BYU its second straight... 37
- Dick Harmon: BYU basketball must make... 32
- Guest commentary: Hey, BYU basketball,... 29
- Dick Harmon: Texas speedster Charles... 28
- Doug Robinson: 'In Football We Trust'... 14
- BYU basketball analysis: Why the... 12