BYU, Utah football: Dates finalized for rivalry games in 2017, 2018
Tom Smart, Deseret News
PROVO — BYU and Utah announced Monday afternoon that their storied rivalry will continue in 2017 and 2018.
The Cougars and Utes meet Saturday, then will take a two-year hiatus.
BYU and Utah will meet in Provo on Sept. 9, 2017, and in Salt Lake City on Nov. 14, 2018. The two teams are now scheduled to play four times over the next six seasons.
“As many people are aware, we have been working on these two games for a while,” said BYU director of athletics Tom Holmoe. “It’s an important historical series for the state and the fans of both schools. It’s nice to have it completed.”
- Wright Words: BYU QB Taysom Hill talks about...
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings University of...
- Morning links: Steve Young quotes Joseph...
- Ute recruit Tyler Huntley posting huge...
- Felt's Facts: Breaking down the Utah high...
- Underrated East Carolina will test BYU's defense
- BYU vs. East Carolina: How to attend, watch,...
- BYU football: East Carolina in 6 numbers
- Morning links: 'Big 12' cartoon... 53
- Morning links: Utes in the playoff?;... 46
- Wright Words: BYU QB Taysom Hill talks... 40
- Utah Utes football: The California... 30
- Utes back in the college football... 27
- BYU coaches continue helping players... 22
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings... 22
- Underrated East Carolina will test... 19