Ben Margot, AP
It wouldn’t be BYU-Utah week without some good enmity stories, and few had more enmity toward BYU than Urban Meyer.
Who could forget his “Team Down South” routine?
But nowadays Meyer spends his time calling Michigan “That Team Up North.” Reports say he has been stopping NFL scouts and other visitors from wearing blue at Ohio State’s practices.
Offenders are furnished appropriate (i.e. Ohio State) shirts.
Which is fine. It’s his kingdom.
Here's hoping he never ends up in a hospital where the nurses are afraid to call out “Code Blue!”
UP NEXT: MAX-IMIZED EFFORT
Email: email@example.com; Twitter: @therockmonster; Blog: Rockmonster Unplugged
- The Utah football 100: Ranking the best...
- High school football roundup for Friday, Aug. 28
- 2015 Heisman Trophy tracker, preseason...
- BYU football: With opener one week away,...
- Friday night lights: Live coverage of the...
- BYU basketball: What we learned from 4 games...
- Guest commentary: BYU, Utah, USU best-case,...
- Dick Harmon: BYU workhorse running back Nate...
- Morning links: Cougars, Utes to face... 78
- Guest commentary: How to spice up BYU... 61
- Rock On: Sarkisian runs afoul of BYU... 39
- BYU football: Lone Peak's Jackson... 31
- New York Jets waive former BYU... 30
- Dick Harmon: BYU Cougars find new... 28
- Morning links: Utes are the Pac-12's 'X... 27
- Guest commentary: BYU, Utah, USU... 25