Ben Margot, AP
It wouldn’t be BYU-Utah week without some good enmity stories, and few had more enmity toward BYU than Urban Meyer.
Who could forget his “Team Down South” routine?
But nowadays Meyer spends his time calling Michigan “That Team Up North.” Reports say he has been stopping NFL scouts and other visitors from wearing blue at Ohio State’s practices.
Offenders are furnished appropriate (i.e. Ohio State) shirts.
Which is fine. It’s his kingdom.
Here's hoping he never ends up in a hospital where the nurses are afraid to call out “Code Blue!”
UP NEXT: MAX-IMIZED EFFORT
Email: email@example.com; Twitter: @therockmonster; Blog: Rockmonster Unplugged
- ACC media days has some interesting tidbits...
- Dick Harmon: BYU, Pac-12 scheduling is an...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 not looking to expand,...
- Some fringe Jazz players opened eyes in Vegas
- Off on the right foot: BYU Cougars looking...
- Former BYU defensive lineman Eathyn...
- High school football: Top 25 preseason rankings
- Rock On: Utah has LeBron Syndrome
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 not looking to... 182
- Report: Former BYU guard Jimmer... 73
- BYU freshman linebacker reportedly... 72
- BYU's Jamaal Williams, Utah State's Joe... 58
- Peavler: Arizona vice president of... 51
- ACC media days has some interesting... 38
- Brad Rock: Decades later, equality... 34
- Dick Harmon: BYU, Pac-12 scheduling is... 32