Ben Margot, AP
It wouldn’t be BYU-Utah week without some good enmity stories, and few had more enmity toward BYU than Urban Meyer.
Who could forget his “Team Down South” routine?
But nowadays Meyer spends his time calling Michigan “That Team Up North.” Reports say he has been stopping NFL scouts and other visitors from wearing blue at Ohio State’s practices.
Offenders are furnished appropriate (i.e. Ohio State) shirts.
Which is fine. It’s his kingdom.
Here's hoping he never ends up in a hospital where the nurses are afraid to call out “Code Blue!”
UP NEXT: MAX-IMIZED EFFORT
Email: email@example.com; Twitter: @therockmonster; Blog: Rockmonster Unplugged
- BYU players work out at Pro Day in hopes of...
- Former longtime Utah Jazz broadcaster Hot Rod...
- BYU football hosts 'Friday Night Lights'...
- Utah football: Booker's return lifts offense,...
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes as...
- Runnin' Utes take on Duke in Texas-sized venue
- Can Utes turn Sweet 16 dance into date with...
- Home games on the Sabbath: RSL president...
- Utes to face Duke in the Sweet 16... 207
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill is making a... 31
- Guest commentary: Utah Jazz face an... 31
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes... 29
- Can Utes turn Sweet 16 dance into date... 27
- Photo gallery and video replay: BYU... 23
- It's Coach K vs. Coach K as Utah... 22
- Ogden chooses to play as an independent... 21