Ben Margot, AP
It wouldn’t be BYU-Utah week without some good enmity stories, and few had more enmity toward BYU than Urban Meyer.
Who could forget his “Team Down South” routine?
But nowadays Meyer spends his time calling Michigan “That Team Up North.” Reports say he has been stopping NFL scouts and other visitors from wearing blue at Ohio State’s practices.
Offenders are furnished appropriate (i.e. Ohio State) shirts.
Which is fine. It’s his kingdom.
Here's hoping he never ends up in a hospital where the nurses are afraid to call out “Code Blue!”
UP NEXT: MAX-IMIZED EFFORT
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Twitter: @therockmonster; Blog: Rockmonster Unplugged
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- Utah State set to hire assistant Tim Duryea...
- Brad Rock: The unforgettable Hot Rod Hundley
- Photo gallery: BYU rugby blanks Utah State in...
- 5 things you may have missed at BYU...
- Dick Harmon: Nomadic hoops coach Tony Ingle...
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes... 123
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes... 38
- Brad Rock: Utes shouldn't feel bad, in... 34
- Utes went down swinging in Sweet 16... 34
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to... 25
- Dick Harmon: BYU's spring football... 23
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional... 21
- Badger looking to become part of BYU's... 21