How BYU, Utah and USU's opponents fared in week three
JACK DEMPSEY, AP
Much of a team's place in the college football landscape isn't determined by what a team does on its own. The performance of a team's opponents is a huge factor as well.
Week three of college football in the Beehive State was very much a mixed bag. Utah suffered its first loss of the season to Oregon State at home, Utah State pounded Weber into submission, and BYU sat back and watched. More than 30 other games across the nation, however, hold bearing on Utah, BYU and Utah State's standing going forward.
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Dick Harmon: Virginia tries for upset, but...
- Brad Rock: Utah's Travis Wilson needs another...
- Sunday morning quarterback: Stars and stats...
- College football: Utes wrap up...
- BYU's Arellano makes big impact in win over...
- Utah football: Utes' 2015 schedule... 108
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 73
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 65
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 61
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 46
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big... 40
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia 40
- 7 reasons why the BYU Cougars will go... 34