How BYU, Utah and USU's opponents fared in week three
JACK DEMPSEY, AP
Much of a team's place in the college football landscape isn't determined by what a team does on its own. The performance of a team's opponents is a huge factor as well.
Week three of college football in the Beehive State was very much a mixed bag. Utah suffered its first loss of the season to Oregon State at home, Utah State pounded Weber into submission, and BYU sat back and watched. More than 30 other games across the nation, however, hold bearing on Utah, BYU and Utah State's standing going forward.
- Utah Jazz: A look at each player's contract...
- Dick Harmon: The Mangum brothers are a...
- Salt Lake marathon is first win for Lehi...
- Utah's second spring scrimmage is 'a dead heat'
- Doug Robinson: The high cost of coaches
- Utah gymnastics: Red Rocks finish second to...
- Optimism abounds for the Utah Jazz's future
- BYU rugby cruises past Central Washington,...
- Former BYU star Ena fitting in well at... 76
- Utah football: Dres Anderson shines in... 58
- Morning links: Krystkowiak shares his... 32
- Rose still has lofty goals for BYU's... 30
- Dick Harmon: Careers of Aaron... 25
- Mountain West Conference announces... 22
- Morning links: Booker ends the year... 17
- Video: Utah football coaches revved up... 16