How BYU, Utah and USU's opponents fared in week three
JACK DEMPSEY, AP
Much of a team's place in the college football landscape isn't determined by what a team does on its own. The performance of a team's opponents is a huge factor as well.
Week three of college football in the Beehive State was very much a mixed bag. Utah suffered its first loss of the season to Oregon State at home, Utah State pounded Weber into submission, and BYU sat back and watched. More than 30 other games across the nation, however, hold bearing on Utah, BYU and Utah State's standing going forward.
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- Utah State set to hire assistant Tim Duryea...
- Brad Rock: The unforgettable Hot Rod Hundley
- Photo gallery: BYU rugby blanks Utah State in...
- 5 things you may have missed at BYU...
- Dick Harmon: Nomadic hoops coach Tony Ingle...
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes... 120
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes... 38
- Brad Rock: Utes shouldn't feel bad, in... 34
- Utes went down swinging in Sweet 16... 29
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to... 24
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional... 21
- Dick Harmon: BYU's spring football... 21
- AP All-Americans: Utah's Wright named... 19