Utah Utes notebook: Late nights becoming a regular thing, Travis Wilson honors late friend
EXTRA POINTS: Utah had six players on official recruiting visits, including a trio from Booker T. Washington High School in Miami — cornerback Nigel Bethel II (5-8, 168), wide receiver Deltron Hopkins (5-8, 160) and wide receiver Lamar Parker (5-8, 170). Two others with Florida connections were also at the game: cornerback Juwan Dowels (5-11, 160) of American Heritage High School in Plantation, Fla., and wide receiver Branden Snell (6-1, 190), a former Miami prep star out of Garden City Community College in Kansas. The other recruit making a visit was wide receiver Jeff Farrar (6-1, 193) from Upland, Calif. ... A scout from the Jacksonville Jaguars was in attendance. ... The Utes sported a new look, adding black facemasks to their red helmets, red jerseys and black pants.
Utah notebook: Late night becoming the norm
Homecoming "Ute Walk" prior to Saturday's game against Oregon State.
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- Best and worst of the BYU, Utah and USU...
- High school football: 4A all-state teams
- High school football: 5A All-State teams
- BYU fan reflects: 6 lessons I learned at...
- Utah Jazz: Jazz forward Richard Jefferson...
- High school football: East's Ula Tolutau...
- NFL watch: How local players fared in week 14...
- BYU football: Cougars to play... 104
- Crystal ball commentary: National... 98
- Utah football: Utah coach Kyle... 81
- Utah basketball: Utes rally to defeat... 68
- Florida St-Auburn title game to usher... 50
- Dick Harmon: How would BYU's Taysom... 49
- Best and worst of the BYU, Utah and USU... 48
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes bounce... 43