Photo Gallery: Son of fallen Draper police officer throws out first pitch in Bees playoff game
Ravell Call, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — Bensen Johnson, the son of Draper police officer Derek Johnson, was selected to throw out the ceremonial first pitch as the Salt Lake Bees faced the Omaha Storm Chasers in Game 3 of the Pacific Coast League Finals on Friday. Officer Johnson was shot and killed in the line of duty Sept. 1.
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Bingham High students walk out over dress code
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Mountain lion caught in Foothill neighborhood...
- About Utah: Remembering the most brilliant...
- Mothers of kidnapped Bountiful girls speak out
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 164
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to... 84
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 38
- Police release names of officers... 37
- Mitt Romney to campaign for Mia Love in... 18
- Can Utah solve its surprising binge... 17
- Bingham High students walk out over... 17
- Debates ready to start, third-party... 12