Photo Gallery: Son of fallen Draper police officer throws out first pitch in Bees playoff game
Ravell Call, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — Bensen Johnson, the son of Draper police officer Derek Johnson, was selected to throw out the ceremonial first pitch as the Salt Lake Bees faced the Omaha Storm Chasers in Game 3 of the Pacific Coast League Finals on Friday. Officer Johnson was shot and killed in the line of duty Sept. 1.
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- Weber County deputies investigating possible...
- A family's faith and a mother's legacy shine...
- Festival celebrates cultural traditions
- Photos: Here comes the sun
- Police suspect arson in house fire that...
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 33
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 30
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 20
- National conservative group backs... 18
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 17
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use... 17
- Group targets Utah's public lands fight... 12
- A family's faith and a mother's legacy... 11