Photo Gallery: Son of fallen Draper police officer throws out first pitch in Bees playoff game
Ravell Call, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — Bensen Johnson, the son of Draper police officer Derek Johnson, was selected to throw out the ceremonial first pitch as the Salt Lake Bees faced the Omaha Storm Chasers in Game 3 of the Pacific Coast League Finals on Friday. Officer Johnson was shot and killed in the line of duty Sept. 1.
- Smithfield teen makes Valentine's Day special...
- Scalia's death leaves major void in high...
- Utah delegation urges Obama to refrain from...
- France bestows highest honor on Utah veteran
- Giant Kennecott dump trucks are sporting an...
- Logan man killed in Idaho car crash
- 3 seriously injured in multi-vehicle crash on...
- Inversion tightens grip on Wasatch Front
- Utah delegation urges Obama to refrain... 39
- Manti man indicted in Oregon... 36
- Scalia's death leaves major void in... 24
- IRS raids properties with possible... 21
- Lee, Stewart urge action on behalf of... 18
- Ex-judge asks Obama to commute sentence... 14
- State: EPA didn't clue in Utah on San... 12
- Summit County wants rewrite of Bishop's... 11