Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — Salt Lake Regional Medical Center announced the appointment of Dale Johns as chief executive officer. Johns previously served in the same capacity at Town and Country Hospital in Tampa, Fla.
In 2004, he was director of medical imaging for Davis Hospital and Medical Center before becoming chief operating officer in 2006. He also has extensive work experience with IASIS Healthcare at its Utah operations.
“During his time with Town and Country Hospital, Dale Johns has made a significant impact in the hospital’s overall operations,” said Edward Lamb, IASIS Healthcare's western division president. “His key initiatives have increased specialist coverage, grown surgical volume, added service lines unique to the community, and reduced expenses. It’s my pleasure to welcome Dale back to his home state of Utah for this new role with IASIS.”
A graduate of Weber State University, Johns received his initial health care training and certifications while serving in the U.S. Army. Following graduation from Weber State, he received a Master of Business Administration degree from the University of Utah.
— Jasen Lee
- Man killed in avalanche had a passion for...
- Local religious leaders urge support for...
- Cities, state battle panhandling through the...
- Dog lovers walk to support anti-bias measure
- The story of a fish, a river and what's ahead...
- About Utah: All the mac and cheese they can eat
- Body of man, 51, discovered outside Cedar City
- Judge: Biological father will share custody...
- Advocates rally and 'roar' for... 56
- Utah Democrats offer full Medicaid... 32
- Gov. Herbert threatens veto of House... 31
- Judge: Biological father will share... 28
- The story of a fish, a river and what's... 24
- Cities, state battle panhandling... 21
- Local religious leaders urge support... 20
- Prison relocation resolution passes House 19