Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — Salt Lake Regional Medical Center announced the appointment of Dale Johns as chief executive officer. Johns previously served in the same capacity at Town and Country Hospital in Tampa, Fla.
In 2004, he was director of medical imaging for Davis Hospital and Medical Center before becoming chief operating officer in 2006. He also has extensive work experience with IASIS Healthcare at its Utah operations.
“During his time with Town and Country Hospital, Dale Johns has made a significant impact in the hospital’s overall operations,” said Edward Lamb, IASIS Healthcare's western division president. “His key initiatives have increased specialist coverage, grown surgical volume, added service lines unique to the community, and reduced expenses. It’s my pleasure to welcome Dale back to his home state of Utah for this new role with IASIS.”
A graduate of Weber State University, Johns received his initial health care training and certifications while serving in the U.S. Army. Following graduation from Weber State, he received a Master of Business Administration degree from the University of Utah.
— Jasen Lee
- The pimple dilemma: To pop or not to pop
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Quiz: Which epic Airbnb in Utah should be...
- Police shoot, critically injure 'prime...
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of... 41
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Misty Snow likely to advance to general... 35
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Mitt Romney says family still wants him... 31
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- Old West showdown? Freeway cattle drive... 29
- History-making transgender U.S. Senate... 23