Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — Salt Lake Regional Medical Center announced the appointment of Dale Johns as chief executive officer. Johns previously served in the same capacity at Town and Country Hospital in Tampa, Fla.
In 2004, he was director of medical imaging for Davis Hospital and Medical Center before becoming chief operating officer in 2006. He also has extensive work experience with IASIS Healthcare at its Utah operations.
“During his time with Town and Country Hospital, Dale Johns has made a significant impact in the hospital’s overall operations,” said Edward Lamb, IASIS Healthcare's western division president. “His key initiatives have increased specialist coverage, grown surgical volume, added service lines unique to the community, and reduced expenses. It’s my pleasure to welcome Dale back to his home state of Utah for this new role with IASIS.”
A graduate of Weber State University, Johns received his initial health care training and certifications while serving in the U.S. Army. Following graduation from Weber State, he received a Master of Business Administration degree from the University of Utah.
— Jasen Lee
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- How new technology is reshaping pacemakers
- Prosecutors 'stand down' and drop criminal...
- Screaming, shouting and Utah's in the middle...
- Utah crafting rules for spending on water,...
- Utah city condemns Confederate flag display...
- Fire destroys Taylorsville home, damages another
- Another first: Utah caretaker contracts Zika...
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- Utah GOP delegates finally fired up... 74
- Screaming, shouting and Utah's in the... 64
- Friction over Trump between GOP, Utah... 64
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 29
- Prosecutors 'stand down' and drop... 28
- Prosecutor rails on DOJ handling of... 18
- Local government board fostered... 16