Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — Salt Lake Regional Medical Center announced the appointment of Dale Johns as chief executive officer. Johns previously served in the same capacity at Town and Country Hospital in Tampa, Fla.
In 2004, he was director of medical imaging for Davis Hospital and Medical Center before becoming chief operating officer in 2006. He also has extensive work experience with IASIS Healthcare at its Utah operations.
“During his time with Town and Country Hospital, Dale Johns has made a significant impact in the hospital’s overall operations,” said Edward Lamb, IASIS Healthcare's western division president. “His key initiatives have increased specialist coverage, grown surgical volume, added service lines unique to the community, and reduced expenses. It’s my pleasure to welcome Dale back to his home state of Utah for this new role with IASIS.”
A graduate of Weber State University, Johns received his initial health care training and certifications while serving in the U.S. Army. Following graduation from Weber State, he received a Master of Business Administration degree from the University of Utah.
— Jasen Lee
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Bingham High students walk out over dress code
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Mountain lion caught in Foothill neighborhood...
- About Utah: Remembering the most brilliant...
- Mothers of kidnapped Bountiful girls speak out
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 164
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to... 84
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 38
- Police release names of officers... 37
- Mitt Romney to campaign for Mia Love in... 18
- Can Utah solve its surprising binge... 17
- Bingham High students walk out over... 17
- Debates ready to start, third-party... 12