Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — Salt Lake Regional Medical Center announced the appointment of Dale Johns as chief executive officer. Johns previously served in the same capacity at Town and Country Hospital in Tampa, Fla.
In 2004, he was director of medical imaging for Davis Hospital and Medical Center before becoming chief operating officer in 2006. He also has extensive work experience with IASIS Healthcare at its Utah operations.
“During his time with Town and Country Hospital, Dale Johns has made a significant impact in the hospital’s overall operations,” said Edward Lamb, IASIS Healthcare's western division president. “His key initiatives have increased specialist coverage, grown surgical volume, added service lines unique to the community, and reduced expenses. It’s my pleasure to welcome Dale back to his home state of Utah for this new role with IASIS.”
A graduate of Weber State University, Johns received his initial health care training and certifications while serving in the U.S. Army. Following graduation from Weber State, he received a Master of Business Administration degree from the University of Utah.
— Jasen Lee
- North Ogden woman sent to prison in...
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- Lunch manager on leave after diabetic student...
- Tips lead police to arrest of public enemy No. 1
- Utah claims top ACT scores for second year
- Family seeks change as poisoned tea...
- Provo company creates program that filters...
- Stranger donates vehicle to Bountiful...
- Poll: Utahns willing to fight for... 57
- Utah argues for more time to file... 34
- Utah claims top ACT scores for second year 29
- State asks for more time to file appeal... 24
- End of an era: Huntsville bookshop... 22
- Poll: Majority of Utahns in favor of... 22
- Jay Evensen: Is Provo really an... 22
- Government regulation has become like... 22