Beth Dubber, FOX
I love television. There are probably other people who say they love television, but I promise I love it more than they do.
When I was in middle school, I saved up all the money I could to buy my own TV. In college, I studied producing and writing for television at New York University. After that, I spent a few years working in the television industry at The Daily Show with Jon Stewart.
Now I get to write about TV. I am living the dream.
And the fall premiere season is the most wonderful time of the year. Besides the handful of shows about parenting ("Mom," "Dads," "Trophy Wife" and more), the lineup this year includes a modern-day Legend of Sleepy Hollow, The Avengers Agent Coulson and his agents of S.H.I.E.L.D, not one but two vampire shows and an Oscar winners comeback to television.
As always, its a wide variety of programming — except for the CW, which once again offers magical stud-muffins with an undying love for the Girl Next Door. (Even the CW's new historical drama has a supernatural undertone. And yes, I did just use "historical" and "supernatural" in the same sentence.)
Following is my forecast of the fall TV season, based on available online previews and, in a few cases, pilot episodes.
Must Watch = What dont you understand about must watch?
Try It Out = Willing to give it a try when Im bored of reality singing competitions
Pass = Thanks for trying
Booooo = Not for me
- Parents respond to Nicki Minaj's 'vile' music...
- BYU announces Mitt Romney, Disney...
- 10 things to know before going to Salt Lake...
- The Clean Cut: CBS News features boy with...
- Getting ready for Salt Lake Comic Con:...
- Would you rather get married earlier, or stay...
- 12 things that are totally worth waiting for
- Jim Bennett: The ALS Ice Bucket Challenge is...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Basic assumptions... 34
- Here's what you can do to protect your... 14
- Hey moms: Your neighbor's religion... 11
- Parents respond to Nicki Minaj's 'vile'... 7
- It's about time the government... 6
- Erin Stewart: Parents: Stop pushing... 6
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Social problems... 6
- Pediatricians' Rx for schools: Later... 5