The Utah Jazz announced its 2013-14 broadcast schedule on Tuesday, and ROOT SPORTS will televise four preseason games and all 82 regular-season contests.
Utah Jazz President Randy Rigby was happy with the partnership, according to the official press release. “We are excited to have all 82 regular season Jazz games available to our fans through our continued relationships with ROOT SPORTS and The Zone. Jazz fans are among the most passionate in all of sports, and we are glad to offer them the opportunity to tune in and follow what we hope will be an exciting season.”
Jazz fans also have plenty to be pleased about. According to the press release, all of Utah's games will be presented in HD. Games will be available in Utah, Wyoming, Idaho, Montana and parts of Nevada. However, those outside of these states can also see their Jazz in action with a subscription to NBA League Pass.
ROOT SPORTS Rocky Mountain General Manager David Woodman is also happy with the partnership with the Jazz, according to the press release. “We are pleased to once again bring all 82 regular season Jazz games plus preseason contests to ROOT SPORTS viewers throughout our Rocky Mountain and Northwest regions. For each and every game, Jazz fans can count on high-quality game productions and a talented broadcast team that provides an insider’s perspective on Jazz basketball.”
Three games will also be broadcast by ESPN: At San Antonio on Jan. 15, home against Golden State on Jan. 31 and home against Memphis on March 26.
Furthermore, Jazz games will also be available on The Zone Sports Network on 1280 AM and 97.5 FM. Additionally, games will also simulcast on 960 AM in Utah County and the Jazz Radio Network.
Lafe Peavler is a National College Football Featured Columnist for Bleacher Report. Follow me on Twitter @MasterPeavler
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- Utah State set to hire assistant Tim Duryea...
- Brad Rock: The unforgettable Hot Rod Hundley
- Photo gallery: BYU rugby blanks Utah State in...
- 5 things you may have missed at BYU...
- Dick Harmon: Nomadic hoops coach Tony Ingle...
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes... 123
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes... 38
- Brad Rock: Utes shouldn't feel bad, in... 34
- Can Utes turn Sweet 16 dance into date... 28
- Utes went down swinging in Sweet 16... 27
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to... 23
- Home games on the Sabbath: RSL... 22
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional... 21