The Utah Jazz announced its 2013-14 broadcast schedule on Tuesday, and ROOT SPORTS will televise four preseason games and all 82 regular-season contests.
Utah Jazz President Randy Rigby was happy with the partnership, according to the official press release. “We are excited to have all 82 regular season Jazz games available to our fans through our continued relationships with ROOT SPORTS and The Zone. Jazz fans are among the most passionate in all of sports, and we are glad to offer them the opportunity to tune in and follow what we hope will be an exciting season.”
Jazz fans also have plenty to be pleased about. According to the press release, all of Utah's games will be presented in HD. Games will be available in Utah, Wyoming, Idaho, Montana and parts of Nevada. However, those outside of these states can also see their Jazz in action with a subscription to NBA League Pass.
ROOT SPORTS Rocky Mountain General Manager David Woodman is also happy with the partnership with the Jazz, according to the press release. “We are pleased to once again bring all 82 regular season Jazz games plus preseason contests to ROOT SPORTS viewers throughout our Rocky Mountain and Northwest regions. For each and every game, Jazz fans can count on high-quality game productions and a talented broadcast team that provides an insider’s perspective on Jazz basketball.”
Three games will also be broadcast by ESPN: At San Antonio on Jan. 15, home against Golden State on Jan. 31 and home against Memphis on March 26.
Furthermore, Jazz games will also be available on The Zone Sports Network on 1280 AM and 97.5 FM. Additionally, games will also simulcast on 960 AM in Utah County and the Jazz Radio Network.
Lafe Peavler is a National College Football Featured Columnist for Bleacher Report. Follow me on Twitter @MasterPeavler
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Dick Harmon: Virginia tries for upset, but...
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and...
- Sunday morning quarterback: Stars and stats...
- Brad Rock: Utah's Travis Wilson needs another...
- BYU's Arellano makes big impact in win over...
- Utah football: Utes' 2015 schedule... 109
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 81
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 75
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia 50
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 46
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big... 40
- 7 reasons why the BYU Cougars will go... 36
- Dick Harmon: Utes, Aggies, Cougars have... 33