SOUTH JORDAN — There will be a free sprinkler workshop at the South Jordan Public Works Building, 10996 S. Redwood Road, at 9:30 a.m. Saturday, Sept. 28.
Residents can learn how to winterize and repair a sprinkler system, save money on a monthly water bill, conserve water, comply with backflow prevention requirements, and winterize backflow preventers.
- Ex-teacher who abused students asks judge not...
- 14 things you didn't know about dreams
- Teen injured in Memorial Day crash dies
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on statute...
- Vernal man accused of beating puppy with a bat
- Tino, the king of Hogle Zoo's jungle, is...
- High school student found dead near Draper...
- 2 killed in auto accident on I-80 in Summit...
- Gov. Herbert stepping up pressure on... 44
- Utahns cheer, jeer appeals court's... 42
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on... 40
- Utah Attorney General's office moves to... 25
- Heavy rains in Utah fail to wash away... 24
- Grantsville residents tell Prison... 24
- Ex-teacher who abused students asks... 21
- Parents of teen who died in overdose... 17