SOUTH JORDAN — There will be a free sprinkler workshop at the South Jordan Public Works Building, 10996 S. Redwood Road, at 9:30 a.m. Saturday, Sept. 28.
Residents can learn how to winterize and repair a sprinkler system, save money on a monthly water bill, conserve water, comply with backflow prevention requirements, and winterize backflow preventers.
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- Weber County deputies investigating possible...
- Festival celebrates cultural traditions
- Police suspect arson in house fire that...
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue atop...
- Man rams truck into police station, assaults...
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 34
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 30
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 20
- National conservative group backs... 18
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 17
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use... 17
- Hatch steadfast in holding up Supreme... 13
- Group targets Utah's public lands fight... 12