HURRICANE — Investigators believe alcohol may have been a factor in a fiery head-on collision early Sunday involving a BMW.
Just before 1 a.m., a BMW drifted into oncoming traffic and struck a Chevy pickup near 2500 West State Street, said Hurricane Police Sgt. Brandon Buell.
Two men inside the pickup were injured and taken to a local hospital. The lone driver in the BMW was also transported to the hospital.
The collision also sparked a small fire that witnesses were able to put out.
The driver of the BMW was arrested for investigation of DUI and several other traffic-related crimes, according to a statement from Hurricane police.
Additional details will be posted as they become available.
Email: email@example.com, Twitter: DNewsCrimeTeam
- Lehi toddler killed in accident remembered as...
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- A river runs dry: Water and the future of...
- Cyclist killed on training run after...
- Photo gallery: Holi festival immerses Utahns...
- Utah taxpayers will pay millions more in wake...
- American Fork cyclist killed during training...
- Boy, 3, killed in Lehi scooter accident
- President Obama to make first trip to... 61
- BYU student claims he was evicted after... 56
- Sen. Harry Reid's retirement recalls... 39
- Utah taxpayers will pay millions more... 39
- Tea party movement still strong,... 23
- Cyclist killed on training run after... 19
- A river runs dry: Water and the future... 14
- Court battle settled over Susan Powell... 11