HURRICANE — Investigators believe alcohol may have been a factor in a fiery head-on collision early Sunday involving a BMW.
Just before 1 a.m., a BMW drifted into oncoming traffic and struck a Chevy pickup near 2500 West State Street, said Hurricane Police Sgt. Brandon Buell.
Two men inside the pickup were injured and taken to a local hospital. The lone driver in the BMW was also transported to the hospital.
The collision also sparked a small fire that witnesses were able to put out.
The driver of the BMW was arrested for investigation of DUI and several other traffic-related crimes, according to a statement from Hurricane police.
Additional details will be posted as they become available.
Email: email@example.com, Twitter: DNewsCrimeTeam
- Newborn found in trash can brings call for help
- Parents say daughter didn't understand her...
- Utah mother who left 11-month-old in hot car...
- Audit reveals major concerns about UTA...
- Carbon monoxide leak suspected in death of 2...
- Woman accused of leaving young son outside...
- 3 Mormon missionaries die in 2 separate...
- Outbreak of illness linked to Weber County...
- Back (home) to school: Thousands of... 53
- New poll shows many Utahns oppose and... 49
- Court allows Utah more time to file gay... 37
- Carbon monoxide leak suspected in death... 34
- Newborn found in trash can brings call... 34
- 3 Mormon missionaries die in 2 separate... 30
- Audit reveals major concerns about UTA... 25
- Woman accused of leaving young son... 20