HURRICANE — Investigators believe alcohol may have been a factor in a fiery head-on collision early Sunday involving a BMW.
Just before 1 a.m., a BMW drifted into oncoming traffic and struck a Chevy pickup near 2500 West State Street, said Hurricane Police Sgt. Brandon Buell.
Two men inside the pickup were injured and taken to a local hospital. The lone driver in the BMW was also transported to the hospital.
The collision also sparked a small fire that witnesses were able to put out.
The driver of the BMW was arrested for investigation of DUI and several other traffic-related crimes, according to a statement from Hurricane police.
Additional details will be posted as they become available.
Email: email@example.com, Twitter: DNewsCrimeTeam
- Teen accused of murdering neighbor now...
- One man electrocuted, 2 others injured in...
- ACT scores, 2015: A breakdown of each state,...
- Utah Highway Patrol trooper shot multiple...
- 9 of the worst things you can do to your...
- Police identify man killed in I-80 rollover
- ‘Jackie & Ryan’ showcases beauty...
- Police working to identify boys who left...
- Poll: Utahns would take Donald Trump... 76
- Planned Parenthood draws support,... 71
- GOP presidential candidate Jeb Bush has... 28
- Doug Robinson: No days off on Utes'... 24
- Commissioner wants new trial as feds... 19
- Teen accused of murdering neighbor now... 17
- Stolen identity: Congressman Jason... 12
- UHP locates owner of doghouse that... 12