HURRICANE — Investigators believe alcohol may have been a factor in a fiery head-on collision early Sunday involving a BMW.
Just before 1 a.m., a BMW drifted into oncoming traffic and struck a Chevy pickup near 2500 West State Street, said Hurricane Police Sgt. Brandon Buell.
Two men inside the pickup were injured and taken to a local hospital. The lone driver in the BMW was also transported to the hospital.
The collision also sparked a small fire that witnesses were able to put out.
The driver of the BMW was arrested for investigation of DUI and several other traffic-related crimes, according to a statement from Hurricane police.
Additional details will be posted as they become available.
Email: email@example.com, Twitter: DNewsCrimeTeam
- LDS missionaries developing strategies to...
- Rare snowstorm traps I-15 motorists overnight...
- Snow wreaks havoc across state, curbs travel...
- Police officer suicide needs to be addressed,...
- John Swallow lost computer hard drive on...
- Flu season off and running in Utah; H1N1...
- Charges: Magna mom got 13-year-old son drunk
- 'Deseret News Sunday Edition' looks at Sharia...
- Utah judge could be first to rule on... 114
- LDS missionaries developing strategies... 63
- Federal website fixes allowing more... 44
- Tea Party Express endorses Sen. Mike... 28
- As winter takes hold, needs increase... 27
- Utahns react to death of Nelson Mandela 26
- Gov. Gary Herbert unveils $13.3 billion... 18
- Expelling Santa from school? Holiday... 16