HURRICANE — Investigators believe alcohol may have been a factor in a fiery head-on collision early Sunday involving a BMW.
Just before 1 a.m., a BMW drifted into oncoming traffic and struck a Chevy pickup near 2500 West State Street, said Hurricane Police Sgt. Brandon Buell.
Two men inside the pickup were injured and taken to a local hospital. The lone driver in the BMW was also transported to the hospital.
The collision also sparked a small fire that witnesses were able to put out.
The driver of the BMW was arrested for investigation of DUI and several other traffic-related crimes, according to a statement from Hurricane police.
Additional details will be posted as they become available.
Email: email@example.com, Twitter: DNewsCrimeTeam
- After more than 6 years, 3 families yearn for...
- Strong winds cause damage, possibly fatal...
- Millcreek man faces child abuse homicide...
- Sen. Orrin Hatch headed to Israel to meet...
- About Utah: Want a ride to the past? Matt...
- New strategies eliminate long waitlist for...
- 7 crazy-awesome natural arches and bridges in...
- Thousands attend second Utah Lantern Fest
- With Trump on top, Romney will not... 78
- Utah GOP all in for Cruz, but Trump... 59
- Dog accused of biting child ordered to... 49
- Utah GOP leaders ready to support... 46
- Award recipient's affiliation draws ire... 36
- Climate change and national forests:... 32
- Robert F. Bennett, former three-term... 28
- S.L. City Council unsure what to expect... 21