MURRAY — A teen boy remained in critical condition Sunday following a shooting incident that left another boy dead.
Murray Police Sgt. Ross Huff said both boys were under the age of 18, possibly as young as 13 and 15.
Murray Police Lt. Mike Fernandez said officers were not looking for any outstanding suspects Saturday night.
"The house has been cleared to make sure there were no other victims in the residence," he said, adding that investigators obtained a search warrant to return to the house to gather evidence.
Huff said Sunday he did not know a motive for the shooting, but said it was not gang-related. He believed additional information would be released Monday.
Email: email@example.com, Twitter: DNewsCrimeTeam
- Once paralyzed, Mormon missionary heading...
- Pleasant Grove pizza manager arrested for...
- Candlelight vigil held for critically injured...
- About Utah: They're best in the world
- Former Ute, NFL player brings holiday cheer...
- Two arrested in SLC homicide investigation
- Driver allegedly causes accident on I-15,...
- What does a letter grade mean for my child's...
- A year later, a look at the Utah... 94
- Sugar House man intends to sue police,... 36
- Anti-police protests tie up traffic on... 33
- Couples celebrate one-year anniversary... 20
- What does a letter grade mean for my... 19
- Utah lawmakers recommend lowest-cost... 16
- Once paralyzed, Mormon missionary... 13
- Regulators, groups eye EPA rule on coal... 11