MURRAY — A teen boy remained in critical condition Sunday following a shooting incident that left another boy dead.
Murray Police Sgt. Ross Huff said both boys were under the age of 18, possibly as young as 13 and 15.
Murray Police Lt. Mike Fernandez said officers were not looking for any outstanding suspects Saturday night.
"The house has been cleared to make sure there were no other victims in the residence," he said, adding that investigators obtained a search warrant to return to the house to gather evidence.
Huff said Sunday he did not know a motive for the shooting, but said it was not gang-related. He believed additional information would be released Monday.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Twitter: DNewsCrimeTeam
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic' national...
- After 8 years with no 'true increase' in...
- About 22,000 items stored as stolen property...
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 64
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 48
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 23
- If Mitt Romney endorsed Gary Johnson,... 23
- San Juan County residents say 'doodah'... 20
- Sanders urges Utah and other... 19
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 17