MURRAY — A teen boy remained in critical condition Sunday following a shooting incident that left another boy dead.
Murray Police Sgt. Ross Huff said both boys were under the age of 18, possibly as young as 13 and 15.
Murray Police Lt. Mike Fernandez said officers were not looking for any outstanding suspects Saturday night.
"The house has been cleared to make sure there were no other victims in the residence," he said, adding that investigators obtained a search warrant to return to the house to gather evidence.
Huff said Sunday he did not know a motive for the shooting, but said it was not gang-related. He believed additional information would be released Monday.
Email: email@example.com, Twitter: DNewsCrimeTeam
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- Weber County deputies investigating possible...
- A family's faith and a mother's legacy shine...
- Festival celebrates cultural traditions
- Photos: Here comes the sun
- Police suspect arson in house fire that...
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 32
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 30
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 20
- National conservative group backs... 18
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 17
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use... 17
- Group targets Utah's public lands fight... 12
- A family's faith and a mother's legacy... 11