MURRAY — A teen boy remained in critical condition Sunday following a shooting incident that left another boy dead.
Murray Police Sgt. Ross Huff said both boys were under the age of 18, possibly as young as 13 and 15.
Murray Police Lt. Mike Fernandez said officers were not looking for any outstanding suspects Saturday night.
"The house has been cleared to make sure there were no other victims in the residence," he said, adding that investigators obtained a search warrant to return to the house to gather evidence.
Huff said Sunday he did not know a motive for the shooting, but said it was not gang-related. He believed additional information would be released Monday.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Twitter: DNewsCrimeTeam
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on statute...
- High school student found dead near Draper...
- Heavy rains in Utah fail to wash away drought
- We're not in Utah anymore — photos of...
- BYU Museum of Art acquires previously lost...
- Vernal man accused of beating puppy with a bat
- Grantsville residents tell Prison Relocation...
- Salt Lake Olympic scandal 'set a precedent'...
- Gov. Herbert stepping up pressure on... 44
- Utahns cheer, jeer appeals court's... 41
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on... 32
- Utah Attorney General's office moves to... 25
- Heavy rains in Utah fail to wash away... 23
- Conservative group yanks TV ads... 18
- Grantsville residents tell Prison... 18
- Parents of teen who died in overdose... 17