MURRAY — A teen boy remained in critical condition Sunday following a shooting incident that left another boy dead.
Murray Police Sgt. Ross Huff said both boys were under the age of 18, possibly as young as 13 and 15.
Murray Police Lt. Mike Fernandez said officers were not looking for any outstanding suspects Saturday night.
"The house has been cleared to make sure there were no other victims in the residence," he said, adding that investigators obtained a search warrant to return to the house to gather evidence.
Huff said Sunday he did not know a motive for the shooting, but said it was not gang-related. He believed additional information would be released Monday.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Twitter: DNewsCrimeTeam
- Former Gov. Norm Bangerter remembered as man...
- Pornography conference probes perils, solutions
- Redefining college: How associate degrees...
- Orem pediatrician 'happy' to help...
- Q and A: The business of being Moab
- Cheerleading coach who worked as youth...
- Motorcyclist dies after collision near Utah Lake
- Job A Day program gives homeless people...
- End of an era: Mercury rule shutters... 57
- Sen. Hatch's 'I-Squared' bill could... 27
- BYU ranked 'best value college' in Utah 26
- Herbert to meet with Obama... 23
- April snow shocks Utahns but does... 20
- Wild, windy, wet weather wallops... 17
- Utah Rep. Mia Love raises $440K in... 17
- Rep. Jason Chaffetz: Drug Enforcement... 15