PLEASANT GROVE — Authorities in Pleasant Grove have issued a boil order for city residents using water from the municipal water supply.
Officials said the severe storm on Saturday may have damaged or contaminated the city's water supply. Residents are encouraged to monitor their drinking water and boil before consuming until further notice. The city will post updates online on the city website or the police department's Facebook page.
A city watch call will be made to all Pleasant Grove residents on file notifying them of the issue. The city planned to sample the supply and requested the boil order as a precaution.
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Pleasant View fire contained Saturday;...
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic' national...
- Holladay woman dies rock climbing in Maple...
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 64
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 48
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 23
- San Juan County residents say 'doodah'... 19
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 17
- Sanders urges Utah and other... 16
- Two Utah schools under federal... 13