PLEASANT GROVE — Authorities in Pleasant Grove have issued a boil order for city residents using water from the municipal water supply.
Officials said the severe storm on Saturday may have damaged or contaminated the city's water supply. Residents are encouraged to monitor their drinking water and boil before consuming until further notice. The city will post updates online on the city website or the police department's Facebook page.
A city watch call will be made to all Pleasant Grove residents on file notifying them of the issue. The city planned to sample the supply and requested the boil order as a precaution.
- Doug Robinson: Advocate's plea: Please return...
- Rally in support of police also draws counter...
- Park City police nab pair suspected of...
- Fire at Little America Hotel forces overnight...
- Baby's first Christmas comes with gift of hope
- Bringing joy through simple acts of kindness
- Looming knee surgery inspired man to carve canes
- Gary (and Rose) Neeleman: Q and A with a...
- Hatch 'sorry to see' Lee called an... 130
- List of potential prison sites cut to... 44
- Poll: Nearly two-thirds of Utahns... 29
- Rally in support of police also draws... 27
- Mia Love names KSL reporter to head... 19
- Doug Robinson: Advocate's plea: Please... 18
- Police: Gunman said he shot at trooper... 13
- Judge issues summons for 'Super Dell' 9