PLEASANT GROVE — Authorities in Pleasant Grove have issued a boil order for city residents using water from the municipal water supply.
Officials said the severe storm on Saturday may have damaged or contaminated the city's water supply. Residents are encouraged to monitor their drinking water and boil before consuming until further notice. The city will post updates online on the city website or the police department's Facebook page.
A city watch call will be made to all Pleasant Grove residents on file notifying them of the issue. The city planned to sample the supply and requested the boil order as a precaution.
- Families face uncertainty, unite in prayer as...
- Utah judge could be first to rule on state...
- Seeing is believing: Doctor, family say...
- Cottonwood Heights mayor, residents unhappy...
- Sugar House streetcar prepares for public launch
- Gov. Gary Herbert unveils $13.3 billion budget
- Roof, tower for Provo City Center Temple add...
- Christmas giving project makes former patient...
- Utah judge could be first to rule on... 74
- Should parents pay extra for... 46
- Seeing is believing: Doctor, family say... 30
- Utah A.G. John Swallow: 'No way to... 25
- Tea Party Express endorses Sen. Mike... 24
- Candidates seeking to replace Swallow... 19
- 'Little Bulldog' will take a break; the... 18
- Gov. Gary Herbert unveils $13.3 billion... 18