PLEASANT GROVE — Authorities in Pleasant Grove have issued a boil order for city residents using water from the municipal water supply.
Officials said the severe storm on Saturday may have damaged or contaminated the city's water supply. Residents are encouraged to monitor their drinking water and boil before consuming until further notice. The city will post updates online on the city website or the police department's Facebook page.
A city watch call will be made to all Pleasant Grove residents on file notifying them of the issue. The city planned to sample the supply and requested the boil order as a precaution.
- The pimple dilemma: To pop or not to pop
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Quiz: Which epic Airbnb in Utah should be...
- Police shoot, critically injure 'prime...
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of... 39
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Misty Snow likely to advance to general... 34
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- Rep. Love hosts poverty discussion with... 18
- History-making transgender U.S. Senate... 14
- How the tech industry grew a rural Utah... 13