PLEASANT GROVE — Authorities in Pleasant Grove have issued a boil order for city residents using water from the municipal water supply.
Officials said the severe storm on Saturday may have damaged or contaminated the city's water supply. Residents are encouraged to monitor their drinking water and boil before consuming until further notice. The city will post updates online on the city website or the police department's Facebook page.
A city watch call will be made to all Pleasant Grove residents on file notifying them of the issue. The city planned to sample the supply and requested the boil order as a precaution.
- Man killed in avalanche had a passion for...
- About Utah: All the mac and cheese they can eat
- Local religious leaders urge support for...
- Dog lovers walk to support anti-bias measure
- Cities, state battle panhandling through the...
- Behind the masks: Why some Utahns choose...
- The story of a fish, a river and what's ahead...
- Family of BYU student hit by car say they are...
- Advocates rally and 'roar' for... 56
- Utah Democrats offer full Medicaid... 34
- Gov. Herbert threatens veto of House... 31
- Judge: Biological father will share... 28
- The story of a fish, a river and what's... 24
- Cities, state battle panhandling... 22
- Local religious leaders urge support... 21
- Utah unemployment rate hits five-year low 14